Ban report

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milo, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Milo

Milo Active Member

click baited, jeez thats old

Aight @Calizz I aint having this

You denied this for insufficient evidence, I'm sorry but are you aight? After I told the guy I had recorded he like accepted defeat and told me about the countless alts he had and that he didn't care LOL. So please tell me more specifically why your 'going to have to deny this', clear as day that the boi is on a client smh. - Look at 6-7 mins at that small fight, try pausing the vid on 10.05 and taking a ss of that reach, if your in need of another clear point let me know :)

Not even the first time you denied clear as day hacking I reported

Petrifying me through a wall, k.

Why didn't I pm you?
    Well I did after you denied that report on Justnokillaura and you stated some random wack about a glitch in minecraft that allows players to hit through block.

Why didn't I pm eric?
    Eric responding to a pm lol thats funny.

#1 Milo, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

locked for clickbait

3. _PizzaDelivery

_PizzaDelivery Active Member

Very clear. Definite ban, unfortunately I believe only @Ultimate_Derp has the experience to do ban reports. Especially now GamerGirl is gone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

indeed

5. _PizzaDelivery

Let me quickly add... no disrespect to @Calizz one of two staff members I actually respect, other than the Admins.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jobmaximous

Jobmaximous Senior Mod
    Senior Mod

Feel free to resubmit a ban report and specify in it you'd prefer if cal didn't handle it. Another moderator will be more than happy to deal with it for you.
    Title changed.

7. Jamison

Jamison Member

She made a mistake?

#7 Jamison, Sep 13, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  8. _PizzaDelivery

9. Jamison

Jamison Member

mistyped sorry :p

10. Calizz

Calizz Moderator

You can simply resubmit or ask me personally about it or even another moderator, I always do my best to respond to my pms.
    I thought that it was insufficient so therefore I denied it.

Next time, as Job said, resubmit and ask for another Moderator to handle it-- no need for a whole thread.
    My apologies.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Milo

Milo Active Member

In the last 2 or so months I've submitted ban reports for 2 players. Both of which with increadibly clear evidence to support the fact that they are hacking however on both occasions its been you that has reviewed and denied them for insufficient evidence.
    'People make mistakes' - evidently you make a fair few and if your gonna be a staff member thats reguarly reviewing ban reports I think that its neccessary for you to be able to spot a hacker beyond an explorer bhopping all over the place. If you still think that that video is insufficent evidence imo you need to be moved to a role on the staff team that doesnt review hackers.

This was the keytime of the video written in the report you denied most recently.
    https://imgur.com/25RZ9hb
    LOL

And yes I'm aware I can ask for it to be handled by another staff member, however for 1. the last time I did so you still went ahead and reviewed it yourself again lmao and 2. I don' think you've got an efficient team of staff if players are gonna have to ask for certain mods not to review ban reports because they are incapable of reviewing them properly.

#11 Milo, Sep 14, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Aspinator

Aspinator Member

Most staff cant tell real hacks anyway. They're more concerned about banning players for allegedely harrasing people.

13. CruderTax

CruderTax Moderator

Everyone makes mistakes, but since you have wrote this message Infirmer has been banned and JustnoKillAura's ban evidence was denied purely because he could have been hitting you through a corner block which was not clearly shown in the evidence.
    As mentioned above, next time submit another report and request for another Moderator to review your report. :)

• Like Like x 2