Boss Jewels

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by MrCactai, Jan 17, 2018.

?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1. +1

2. -1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCactai

MrCactai Member

NabWork
    It's me again. I recently made a suggestion about something I called Snow Flakes, which people did not like. Well most people like the core idea, but the name wasn't the greatest idea (because it was too seasonal). So I decided to make a new post where I explain a little bit more and change the name.

So first off, the name. I have decided to call it Boss Jewels! This does not bind it to a spesific time, but rather to where you can collect them. Give me some suggestions on names if you do not like it so far.

Now it is time for the explanation. As I mentioned in the last post the Boss Jewels will drop from bosses such as Wandering Champion, Brotherhood Phantom and Treasure Imp. Going to explain it again if you are as lazy as me and don't read my other post. Anyways the Jewels will stack in stacks of 16. Whenever you have 16 of them you simply click on them and they will reveal a peice of gear from any of the classes currently in the game.

The new players that are introduced to the server will at least have a chance to get some free class gear. This hopefully will make new player stay and evolve into a better faction player.

Hopefully this is better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer Active Member

Ninjaslayer
    +1 like the idea name could use some work though maybe like “monster remains” idk just an idea :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bwekky

Bwekky Well-Known Member

Bwekky
    I think it can use some tweaks here and there but overall +1

4. GlacialCyborg

GlacialCyborg Active Member

GlacialCyborg
    Here’s the problem with tw bosses, they are way too easy, way too common and can be abused easily to make money and etc, if they change the way bosses work then +1 if not I think this go better on necro with top 3 ppl getting these things

5. Gunzal

Gunzal Moderator

Gunzal
    +1. I would like it if whenever you get to 16 Boss Jewels, you get a random maxed piece of class gear instead of just a random bad one. Because realistically, you would have to kill 16 bosses to get one piece of class gear and in my opinion it would only be worth to do so if the piece of class gear you get is maxed (not 10 lore, but max rune levels).

+1

6. FluffyBear

FluffyBear Former Administrator

Fl00fyBear
    I honestly think this idea could bring something completely different to the server and just using for class gear would be disappointing. Boss Jewels, to start, definitely sound a lot better than 'snow flakes', but I really think they could be used for more than just getting class gear. Although we currently have War Coins (and the War Merchant), which you obtain mainly when killing bosses, I think boss jewels could maybe be an addition to War Coins and offer different rewards from the War Merchant. For example, considering you can't get things like sell tokens from the War Merchant, you could trade x amount of Boss Jewels for a chance to receive a sell token of so many uses. However, I completely get your point of helping the newer players with getting them class gear and things.

I like the concept, +1.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Felixthecat7

Felixthecat7 Previous Senior Moderator

Felixthecat7
    Hey, the improvement you have shown since your last thread "snow flakes" is huge. Its great that you took the criticism from your last thread and updated your idea to match what the community want. Along with your idea, @FluffyBear idea and maybe some more stuff the community might suggest further down, I think this could turn into a really cool idea. +1

8. Nazgul

Nazgul Well-Known Member

+1 10x better than snowflakes

9. TheKickedPuppy

TheKickedPuppy Well-Known Member

TheKickedPuppy
    Massive improvement on the name +1
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10. _xDestinyx_

_xDestinyx_ Well-Known Member

_xDestinyx_
    +1 great thread :) massive improvement from snow flakes. Overall +1 but it would be better if it was like @FluffyBear said, you trade them.

11. KozmicAbby

KozmicAbby Community Administrator
    Administrator

KozmicAbby
    Admin
    It’s well explained by other comments, but overall great idea. The name is always something that can be worked on or changed so don’t stress over the name. ;) +1

12. KozmicAbby

KozmicAbby Community Administrator
    Administrator

KozmicAbby
    Admin
    Question however, how many people will receive the item. Same system like the mythic crates? Top few to hit the certain boss, ext?

13. Dogg._.

Dogg._. Active Member

Dogg__
    +1 awesome concept and idea dude hopefully this gets added I would love to fly around the warzone collecting “boss jewels” all in all an awesome concept

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.