Bucket Fill Commands

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheWaterboy10, Jan 15, 2019.

?

Would you like to see this implemented to the server?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    Hey everyone, this is a suggestion that I have seen some people in the past say but I just want to see how popular the idea is now ahead of the upcoming reset.

There would be two commands /fill water and /fill lava. These commands when executed would fill all of the empty buckets in your inventory with either water or lava. This command could be made exclusive to God Rank or purchasable for a price by any rank for example 50k with a 30 minute cooldown. This command would remove the strain of filling buckets which can be very time consuming and would increase the speed that bases are made and as a result hopefully also promote more raiding on the server.

If you have any changes/further suggestions, please leave feedback below and reply to the poll.

• Like Like x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  2. iAl3x

iAl3x Member

iAl3x
    I like the 50k version with the 30min cooldown, but should the price not change with the amount of buckets you are refilling?

3. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    True, maybe like 1.5k a stack?

• Like Like x 2
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  4. Epiales

Epiales Member

I like it. Exclusive God Rank command but you have to pay for each stack you fill.

5. blimpyblah

blimpyblah New Member

Well every server is quick... no grind, no time to build a base, no fun... I like this server just cuz it is very balanced in every aspect don't ruin with these shitty commands. It does take a bit of time but its not even that hard to fill them up yourself you know...

6. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    Most bases currently are majority regens and when you have large bases, for example we had a 11x11 last map with 6 regens and 6 antis, thats a lot of filling...

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  7. blimpyblah

blimpyblah New Member

Yeah, but it is all about that grind bro. if you get everything in no time, might as well don't even bother.

8. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    It doesnt remove the time spent filling regens.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  9. Xeno03

Xeno03 Member

I think that it should be accessed by everyone no matter what rank and should be free or at least hero rank or up

10. NoobBusters

NoobBusters Active Member

NoobBusters
    I like the idea of this, filling buckets can be time consuming and boring. I also think that it shouldn’t be an instant fill every 30minutes because say you have 5 people in your faction with god rank on you can fill a lot of buckets fast. Maybe instead you can do /f bucket fill lava or water and it would fill a bucket f pv (/f bucket pv). Your faction could fill this pv every 30 minutes. This would be an f upgrade for $1000000 you could buy this upgrade. It would have 5 levels each level the price would increase $1000000, each level you increase it would give you an extra row of buckets and you would be able to do the command 5 minutes quicker than before. For example level one (when you first buy it) it would be a 30 minute cool down and 6 rows of buckets, then level 2 it would be a 25 minute cool down with 7 rows of buckets.

11. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    Thats actually a really good idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  12. SvgZ

SvgZ Member

I like the idea, and not everyone will be able to afford using the command at the start so it's not like it'll be op at the start of reset.

13. Zasver

Zasver New Member

i feel like this is not a reasonable price because it should be more as you dont need to get it yourself you just do a command and i feel like there should be a little more of a cost because it takes up less time.

14. Jooshe

Jooshe New Member

This is a very good idea. makes base building much easier

15. xDestructive

xDestructive Senior Moderator
    Senior Mod

xDestructive
    Please don't necro post. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.