End of Beta Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by JehringCraft, Dec 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JehringCraft

JehringCraft New Member

The Purge

So, i had an idea and i realize that this is similar to what CosmicPvP do but i think it would be a good idea. We could call it the Purge and its just an event, that for the last couple of days of the Beta, encourages PVP. You could get a decent kit with lots of decent enchants each day and on the final day you get a full godset.

Obviously there would be no point in saving this for later and this can get some extra fun for the last little bit of the beta. Perhaps even to take it further the top killers over the event could get certain rewards going into the next season of Treasure Wars onto whatever realm it ends up taking place on.

I think it could be a 3 day event and each day the gear gets better and better.

Day 1 could start as quite bad gear in the eyes of most players. Just some low level enchants. Then Day 2, the same enchants but half the max tier, and then for Day 3 as said earlier, it could be a near perfect godset with maxed out enchants.

In terms of potential rewards for the following season, i think that for the no.1 slayer, we could give something along the lines of:

3 Random Class Gems
    God Rank
    300 MCMMO
    3x Legendary Pet Eggs
    100k In-Game Money
    3 Slot Crystals (which i believe shouldn't be as common as they are in the beta)
    5 Protection Runes
    10% Resurrection Skull
    10x Mythic Rune Pouches

This might seem a little bit OP, but i think it is the right way to go because it's going to seriously encourage PVP at the end of the beta. I also think that there should be rewards for at least 2nd and 3rd place but not as OP as 1st place.

Please let me know what you think and also, let me know if i need to add any more information.

2. MacheteMassacre

MacheteMassacre Well-Known Member

personally i think something everyone would enjoy is that hacking was not bannable for like 2 days

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member

GenBear
    Mayhem

4. xSniper_Monkeyx

xSniper_Monkeyx New Member

I like the idea of an end of Beta event it would be fun

5. Xeno03

Xeno03 Helper
    Helper

I think this would be a really good idea but whether they do it or not is another thing

6. Xeno03

Xeno03 Helper
    Helper

i also think there should be some good rewards for f top for next season

7. ItzDonut

ItzDonut Junior Moderator
    Jr. Mod

thoughts on an admin box, that could contain items like class gems or rank and what not for next season.

8. FastAsThunder

FastAsThunder Moderator

FastAsThunder
    Trophy too :) Beta Admin Box!

9. ItzDonut

ItzDonut Junior Moderator
    Jr. Mod

I like it!

10. NoobBusters

NoobBusters Well-Known Member

NoobBusters
    Rewards seem to op, also couldn’t people just kill alts?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Zasver

Zasver New Member

i feel like there should also be a event like ItzDonut said i think it should be a cannon event so whoever gets in the ''Admin Base First''
    They could get some exclusive items that wont come out for a while or even a custom nametag just for them because they did win the challenge but it could also be not for some people as a majority will just be the biggest factions doing it and no one who is a small faction will get a chance and it might cause them to quit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.