ForgottenWoods (beef)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clouds, Oct 27, 2018.

1. eZlee

eZlee Well-Known Member

Estafirullah
    Why you hef to be med is only game
    @hawkes1

2. LOLISplitYou

LOLISplitYou Member

So, to recap, we "Duped" our f top. Offline raided every single raid we did. Played on a "Dead" realm all day. So I guess my 32 days on forgotten and countless hours of grinding for money was just "Duped"? Half of the raids we did on firestorm at least one of their members logged on during or right before the raid (They died and rage quit). And I am not too sure that an average of 50 players is dead. But that's just my side of the story.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Nicholas98702002

You never really “brute force” raided us which brute force meaning about 5 or more of us online defending the base. And if your gonna say that someone coming on just before going to school in the morning is a “force raid” you need to rethink things. And if someone logged on “right before” the raid started don’t you think we would all get on? If anything if it was “right before” they most likely logged on jumped into the ol afk pool and went to bed unlike you guys who have to abuse Horn’s timezone to raid us. Which from the information that Horn told me he is british time zone which is basically when we all go to sleep so all your raids on us were done when we were asleep. The only true “online” raid you did was on some kids forgot the name but it wasn’t us. We never died and rage quit so that wasn’t even close to true the only people who popped to you the entire season without a knife was when you “one banged” XPhantomX after they made damage on rifts really high and you came and got the kill so pipe down.

#43 Nicholas98702002, Nov 1, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nicholas98702002

Also you say “we” when the only person in your faction who can raid is eZlee and Horn your not included. As you stated in public chat after numerous times calling you out for not knowing a think about raiding you responded with “Yea I know I’m learning”

5. Horn34

Horn34 Active Member

So when we were raiding you and muff.tuff,phantom,akay,timberwolf and someone else all got on to defend wasn't a force? 0_o @LOLISplitYou

6. Nicholas98702002

Was that the corner base or the other base that was a 2 shot raid? Because anything apart from the raids on the corner base idc about since I was the creator of those bases since I was Blacklisted and they were to lazy to repair the corner base that you guys had to abuse exploits to sponge all the defenses.

7. Horn34

Horn34 Active Member

It was one of the earlier raids on you, on the corner.

8. Nicholas98702002

For the corner base the only ones I was “there” for which I was offline since you never raid when I’m online was the first one which you raided Emett’s and my box when we were allied, 2nd raid was when I was afk in wilderness and you raided us anything after that I was blacklisted.

9. LOLISplitYou

LOLISplitYou Member

We "Abused" an exploit with sponges? Your perms were messed up. Not an exploit. Just simple failure of communication within the faction. I also popped MustachMc when he was trying to defend your base the 2nd time we were raiding. I popped Timerwolf many times. And I have learned how to cannon from horn. The third time we raided you Timberwolf tried to stop us by mining and we blew in and killed him before he could even get to the spawners. (Akat, Mustach, and riloof all logged on to try to stop it too) Stop trying to lie and slander our name with statements that aren't true.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Akay

Akay Well-Known Member

Akat
    I don’t recall logging on and I’m pretty sure all the raids you did on us, I was offline.

11. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

gotta hate those dupers!
    sad times @LOLISplitYou it would appear you are so bad, you probably wouldn't know how to dupe, you just followed round dupers saying your really good! OK MINEMAN

12. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

kid. you edit messages so you dont get banned on a minecraft discord for a server which isnt up...... why u hev 2 care about dis, it only forum kiddo, u wannabe muslim

i dont recall ever mentioning you, knowing you existed, so not sure why you feel you need to quote me kid, so irrelevant it makes my mineman senses hurt

13. LOLISplitYou

LOLISplitYou Member

Good meme.

14. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

meme? literally no one knows who tf you are kid. ive been banned longer than youve played the server and im more known than u...

15. LOLISplitYou

LOLISplitYou Member

I've played since season 1. I was a noob back then to be fair. But I have played since the servers release. So It isn't possible for you to have played longer than me. Anyone who played forgotten this season knows who I am. So yes, meme.

16. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

that makes it even worse, you sweated your whole life on this block game, yet you dont know how to raid?
    i mean thats just frankly embarrassing. If your sweating out minecraft for years, and you can still barely play, your doing something wrong. And since youve been around this long and still as irrelevant and unknown as you are its just tragic. You are the most irrelevant, unloved, incapable member of staff ive ever had to witness, the fact youeven got staff is beyond me and a meme in itself. shut up and get good, stop crying because your beyond awful at minecraft kid.

17. LOLISplitYou

LOLISplitYou Member

Like I said, I learned how to raid from horn this season. This is the only season I actually attempted to be useful in. And sweat wouldn't really fit how easy this season was for us. It was more like sitting in a classroom all day and having to deal with people blurting out false information (Such as yourself)

18. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

not sure i got the mental strength to continue trying to teach mentally ill children basic skills, such as honesty and not being a complete waste of oxygen. Your probably some spoilt 9 year old white boy who sits at home all day being proud of being a mineman, even tho he just follows other cheaters around. You say it was easy for you, yet you didnt even know how to raid, take your duping faction away, what exactly are you? some random child who spent years playing a game, who no one likes, mildly respects or even knowing how to actually play the game.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  19. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

this kid could be the next nicholas cruz mark my words

20. sydlloyd

sydlloyd Member

can’t wait till next season hopefully all the realms merge then you will hopefully understand how trash yall tryhards are

• Agree Agree x 1