Global Unban, yes or no?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Gunzal, May 16, 2018.

?

Should there be a global unban?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No

22.2%
  1. Mega__

Mega__ Moderator

Yes, but what's the point in unbanning the hundreds of hacking alts, most of which are obtained through alt shops, which are also against Mojangs' policy? Would you prefer 1 unban per IP then? Because as I see it there is 0 reason any alts should be unbanned, but mains sure.

2. Gunzal

Gunzal Senior Moderator
    Senior Mod

Gunzal
    Maybe. ;)

3. yozzer

yozzer Active Member

see felix knows

4. Insane

Insane Member

Mega I love you. But coming from a decent factions player and a well known player that isn’t staff. People have turned some alts into mains. A
    An unban all is in the name. UNBAN ALL. People want an unban all.

5. Mega__

Mega__ Moderator

I get what you're saying and understand it, but what I said still stands. If we were able to unban all players that were banned for chat related and threats stuff only, and then have a seperate system for hackers, that'd be great. But the fact of the matter is, we don't want to unban people who have been banned for doxx/dossing, since they clearly have the knowledge and the means to do so. We also don't want to unban hundreds of explorer alts (which most of which are technically illegal) because they'll probably just be used for nefarious purposes again. It simply defies logic to unban players of those categories. (Although there could be a different case for people who have simply uploaded the doxxed image and not been the dosser, but probably not)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Nickode

Nickode Member

If you want actual players to come on your server, yes

7. Sequazy

Sequazy Member

Unban absolutely everyone. If you guys do merge some realms do it like a week before so they can learn what twars is now and after reset they will have knowledge.

8. jemaaa

jemaaa New Member

Doxxers and Dossers deserve to be banned and stay banned. The global unban where you would need to appeal on the forums was the best choice in my opinion. You could get an unban for anything (unless a major offence such as doxxing ect) as long as you cared enough to take the time to appeal. So, is it really necessary to unban all players?

9. Flexxxin

Flexxxin Former Sr. Mod

Flexxxin
    And bring back all the Doxers and Dossers?

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Insane

Insane Member

I mean cosmic did an unban all regardless of offense. If they really had to they could go through all bans related to dossers and doxxers and make sure to reban

11. Nickode

Nickode Member

I mean when you have 30-40 players on your server some company would be fine

12. notaeK

notaeK Member

An unban all could easily bring the server back to life and a bunch of people have probably changed and won't do what they did before. In my opinion a lot of people are falsely banned anyways so why not give them another chance ya know. An unban all and just a little advertisement can make this server what it used to be.

13. Basim

Basim Member

"Devs" Even there is gonna come an global unban its just gonna get 20 or so people online again and they will just hack again and even if they dont hack nearly all of them will just leave cuz its boring af

14. notaeK

notaeK Member

You're misunderstanding my point. If the players really care enough they won't hack again. If they don't care then banning them should be quiet easy with all the new staff. I think this server is gonna go somewhere with the recent staff changes especially Gunzal up to Sr. Mod hes the 2nd most active staff after Nelly___. And hes a hell of a good staff member. If Dan keeps on with what hes doing its gonna work out.

15. TheSuprMan

TheSuprMan Helper
    Helper

TheSuprMan
    Dan, myself, Nelly and Gunzal are all extremely active. Me and Nelly and Emett (tooooooofast) are the 3 staff that actually play in game. Most others are all very active though.

16. LandonPlayz

LandonPlayz Active Member

LandonEZ
    We are getting a global unban!