Global Unban

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by TheEpicSquid1, Oct 26, 2018.

?

Yes for a Global Unban or No

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    29.2%
  1. JhoneApplesauce

JhoneApplesauce New Member

Yea that means if the new admin isnt braindead then ranks wont reset

2. pandagaming123

pandagaming123 New Member

Wow such a great idea, bring back the hackers,the dupers and the idiots who tell people to kys,talk bad about staff and the list goes on and on, isn't this ezactly the type of people our community needs.

3. JayCrimson

JayCrimson Active Member

1) hackers are easy to deal with, they get banned pretty quickly.
    2) not really any dupers... maybe a couple but most people are banned for glitches and bugs that the devs couldn’t foresee and got banned for dumb reasons that weren’t their fault.
    3) Kys isn’t bannable, no death threats are.
    4) I’d say more than half the player base now talks bad about staff
    5) as I said, most people got banned for bs reasons cause of new updates bringing new bugs and glitches and their ban appeal would get denied cause some staff members can’t see that some of their bans shouldn’t have happened. It’ll give those players a new chance with some new staff members with new content to play

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. pandagaming123

pandagaming123 New Member

My opinion on what you have said,

1) hackers are easy to deal with, staff don't give back sets lost, people who get raided by hackers freecam cegging and so on don't ever get their stuff back.

2)There were plenty of dupers last season and the were banned,for good reasons. Many of their duping techniques haven't been patched, they kept it to themsleves. If they come back they will spread them to many others and again we will have a bandit 2.0 economy.

3) Do you want to play on a server where people are toxic? Do you want to be harassed by people?

4)I was talking about the people who leaked staff information and those types of jerks.

5)Most people on the ban list have been banned for hacking, very little for any other reason only the odd few, hackers don't learn to stop, minecraft isn't fun for them without hacks, most of these people will only join to ruin other members accomplishments.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  5. JayCrimson

JayCrimson Active Member

1) there’s ways to prevent freecam cegging and if it’s a global unban and you’re dealing with hackers the odds are they’re in class and if it’s the beginning of the season, you probably will be as well. Though I do agree that freecam cegging is annoying to deal with seeing as how twars hasn’t had a good anti cheat in forever. Hopefully the new devs will fix that in beta though.
    2) are you talking about S4 or S5? And a lot of duping methods will hopefully be patched by the end of beta with people continuously looking for bugs and exploits along with the staff members lookin for it too. Assuming there’s any left after S5 that people know of.
    3) who is going to be hurt by words on a game by people sitting behind screens online... plus if they continue to annoy you then /block is amazing. For your question if I want to be harassed by them, then let them. Once again, it’s online and they can’t do anything other than say stuff like “slit” and “Kys”. Honestly if someone listens to that then that person shouldn’t be online...
    4) global unbans don’t unban doxxers and dossers. Thank god for that.
    5) Not sure on bandit (assuming that’s the one you play due to your point number 2 where you mentioned bandit’s economy) but honestly cursed barely had any hackers and they all got banned within about the first two weeks. Most of the people banned were banned for abusing unknown glitches that the staff didn’t tell anyone about.

I agree with you about some of your points but I think that if they do a global unban they should do it after the beta when they’ve fixed the bugs and patched as many glitches as they found. And ,if we’re lucky, we can get a decent anti cheat that doesn’t kick you when you get over 5 cps.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Nicholas98702002

There should be boundaries for who should be unbanned and who shouldn't.

7. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

bandit economy, what are u talking about!??!?!?!?! duping happened on bandit waaaaaaaaat?????
    also if Evnyful did his job, he should have found any dupe glitches long before the players and ensured they were patched, who cant resist the temptation.... unless u bum lick staff like @Moqe or @Landon (gg on staff Moqe, completely undeserved tho seeing as ive literally never seen u post on here and 25 posts is necessary to apply and also your severe mental illensses but thats another matter)

Chargeback and doxxers aren't unbanned.

8. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    Why do you have such a problem with me?

9. Lokiies

Lokiies Well-Known Member

Lokiies
    There's a global unban literally every reset, people come back, hack then get banned again, global unban won't do anything, like the past 5 times

10. boduh

boduh Active Member

I can name plenty of people that hate your ass

11. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    I don't care. That doesn't explain why YOU hate me.

12. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member

GenBear
    Back off mate, being rude doesn't help anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    Thank you gen

14. GenBear

GenBear
    Not a problem :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. boduh

boduh Active Member

oh no two staff are on my ass

16. GenBear

GenBear
    Naah I'm good thanks

17. InsaneKoalaz

InsaneKoalaz Active Member

InsaneKoalaz
    bruh y did you resgin again XD

18. GenBear

GenBear
    IRL issues :D

19. Jawline

Jawline Member

All bans reset.

20. Bloo2ooth

Bloo2ooth Member

I'm so happy about the unban, I was falsely banned a while back but I didn't care that much because I had just quit but I recently started playing mc again and I was sad that the server was dead and that I was banned but its great to hear that its coming back.

• Like Like x 1