I would like to personally thank the admins and devs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lightraider, Sep 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightraider

Lightraider Active Member

FOR COMPLETELY SCREWING UP THE SERVER!

The server started out as a good and fair, factions with custom enchants server, it had ranks and it then had classes which was a pretty nice edition.

but now the server is becoming pay to win, and me and some others think this is ruining the server and making the server less attractive for new players.

This is due to the fact that slot crystals as well as the ability to buy MCMMO points are causing people to be able to create super op gear and all you have to do is have some IRL money. For people who are less economically advantaged or dont like spending money on games this is patronizing and is making the server harder and harder for FTP players to continue playing.

For all of the FTP players out there or atleast people who who are not buying all of the consumables and mcmmo and in game money,

Please comment your own views and let me know.

Thanks

Lightraider
    (someone who is willing to actually speak up)

2. Devinp1231

Devinp1231 Member

@Lightraider I haven't said anything about it. because i just get in game money too buy me things. I said **** it. Everyone else is p2w im gonna do it but in a more legit way. But i do agree. If they would get rid of mcmmo packages that would be amazing.

3. Donny1479

Donny1479 Member

I think what the server staff are doing is really fair. Many people do no know this but is costs almost a 1000 USD to run a server like this. It would make sense for the staff to make alot of things available for irl money. Also, you should be greatful. In other servers, it is really hard to get money, but in this server, you can easily beat the bosses for mythic loot crates that go for a minimum of 200k!

4. camjm21

camjm21 Well-Known Member

I can deal with all of it but this slot crystal bugs me. You can literally add every enchant to your weapon/armor now. You just need to buy a crystal! One way to fix could be to not be able to but it on the store. Only able to get it from rare/mythic chests.

5. ypperin

ypperin Member

Seems to me that this was actually a community suggestion (among others who had spoken about it back when the server was first started). Why would you crucify your own community when it seems that they not only had a good idea but some decent respectful feedback?

[​IMG]

6. Legacy18

Legacy18 Active Member

The thing is this server is so p2w. I don't know about cosmic but treasure wars comes out with updates every weekend that makes this server more p2w so many classes, consumables, and purchasable mcmmo/money, yet they fail to update the little stuff that NEEDS to be done in-game. Ex: Update the shop(I'm a HUGE supporter of this and am pissed barely anything has happened to it),Reduce server lag(After EVERY reboot you can expect to lag for a min or two to where the game is unplayable,and then out of all the suggestions I've ever read(which I'm on the forums a lot) I've probably seen 2/3 things added that the community wants, the every other update is p2w. I honestly can think of one update that hasn't been p2w and that is the addition of sponge a week ago, since the server started back at mid-May. UNBELIEVEABLE!

7. ypperin

ypperin Member

8. Legacy18

Legacy18 Active Member

That response is basically unrelateable to anything I just said ypperin

9. ypperin

ypperin Member

Post that under suggestions with clear and concise recommendations so that the community can give feedback

Join Spam. You can thank Mojang for that. Only so much can be done when hundreds of players try to join at once.

Remember that the devs don't just have your input to consider, but the input of owners, upper staff, any bugs and issues and so on. Suggestions that even seem small can be quite profound from a coding stand point. Try to view things from many perspectives before casting judgment.

Lava sponge today my friend.

No, it isn't, it clearly states that if you have suggestions to post them silly, in the proper forum.

10. Legacy18

Legacy18 Active Member

I understand you're not on the forums all these forums all the time but I am and before telling me where to post stuff why don't you go to the suggestions page and just read some of the post a couple pages back about the shop, literally it's like 80 people at the 11oclock reboot so there shouldn't be much lag..., ok so they can add a class nearly every weekend but can't put GOOD suggestions in the game ok haha, and finally, the addition of spongable lava also can with the addition of slot crystals. Glad I could fill you in on this server :D

11. ypperin

ypperin Member

Though you don't often see me post (because let's face it I'm a busy person) I do peruse your forums often.

The same can be applied to your "only 2/3 suggestions have been implemented" argument to which I retorted above.

12. ypperin

ypperin Member

Actually much was added after the fact but clearly staff are reading and listening to your suggestions. Though your's personally may not have been implemented it doesn't mean it's not being considered (which was my point). Try to remember they are human and things take time.

13. Y'Boy Emperor

Y'Boy Emperor Member

I have to say, the slot crystal update is kind of bullkaka, making it much easier to get op stuff. The pet update was just plain dumb as well. I don't really like where the server is going atm. but I'm glad they're listening to player ideas at least.

14. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Former Sr. Mod

ItzBen_
  15. Lightraider

I do know, i ran my own server which had costs, but that doesnt mean you have to make the server P2W just to earn money lol. There are ways to allow people to buy things without it becoming pay to win, but staff dont consider this.

The upper staff listen to P2W suggestions that will earn them money.

Smaller updates are ignored, while the server becomes more P2W and more unplayable for regularly F2P players.

And just because it was a server suggestion, doesn't mean it should be added and just because it got some support, doesn't mean it should be added. Lots of things are suggested but they don't all get added. The simple fact is, The server is pay to win, the people with the most money are at the top. Just look, Bandit hills : Kannibal ( Adult with job and money one of top players), FlamingCyborg ( Kid who gets other kids to buy him LOADS of stuff) Everyone with max axes ( All bought points) Everyone with max unarmed ( All bought points).

And so the people who pay are at the top, and it means that people who cant pay, cant win. And it is a very bad system which discourages new players and makes lots of players quit.

[​IMG]

16. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Former Sr. Mod

ItzBen_
    They need to make so you can get everything on the store in game, like mcmmo credits. It is basically impossible to get a combat skill maxed on with out paying.

17. Lightraider

Yeah but what about the small stuff.

1) Need a new shop, with new items e.g. Quartz and such added

2) Need to fix the gapple sickness glitch

3) Need to fix and stop the safezoning at neather

18. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Former Sr. Mod

ItzBen_
    I just play on cosmic solves a lot of the problems, have you seen the glitch where you die by fall damage and it says you were saved by the planet's low gravity. Vaq messed up there. On cosmic I think the gapple glitch is the same and know you can not epearl to warps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.