Jodie

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by hawkes1, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

greetings minemen!

so its pretty unclear what happened regarding the demotion, and banning of hellaflop.

She says she was initially demoted for "Leaking Sr. Mod Chat" but claims she is an innocent mineman! Upon asking for proof of this, @Julian the naughty mineman, BANNED her for "causing drama." I think it was important, as Jodie was such an influential member of the team, that herself and the community of young minemen have a clear and honest reason for her ban and at least prove to Jodie that she was responsible for leaking the chat. Perhaps it was CruderTax leaking it to her egirl/emermaid Ariel, you never know! Yea thats about it minemen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. KinkyPEPE

KinkyPEPE Active Member

Just shows how much of an impact egirls can make on this server. I lost NoNutNovember because of oreo being outraged of the situation. She sure is one triple stuffed oreo

3. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

F +1

4. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Nelly___
    It was just handled poorly, they originally said that they were going to talk to her in a call before carrying out the demotion but instead of waiting for her to get home they did it anyways without discussing it, they're refused to show her any proof of this. It's a lack of understanding all around, when a person who has been such an influential member of the community is just removed it leaves a big impact on the server and the person herself. She has worked really hard to help the players of treasurewars the best she can simple because she cares for the server and she has done it so well for so long to the point where it was a big part of her life. It's extremely unfair to demote someone in that manner as well as ban them for inciting drama simply because the community was outraged. What's done is done now but her ban should most definitely be revoked simply because she deserves better than that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. CruderTax

CruderTax Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior Mod

CruderTax
    I agree that she has worked extremely hard for the team and don't doubt her efforts for one moment, however, we have a zero tolerance policy to the leaking of confidential information to members outside of the staff team. I will be speaking to Jodie regarding this situation on Sunday and answering any questions that she may have about both her demotion and punishment.

If you have any more questions regarding this, please privately message me either on the forums or on discord (CruderTax#0001)
    Thread locked.

#5 CruderTax, Nov 2, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.