Just a few suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by HUNGIE, Sep 10, 2017.

Tags:
?

Which idea do you like

1. Making slot crystals and protection runes more common

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Making xp and scrolls more common

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Making a rune merchant

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. HUNGIE

HUNGIE Member

Ok lately i have noticed that there is a lot of problems with slot crystals and protection runes it being to rare.
    You guys made slot crystals slightly more common but made protection runes really rare.Also please make slot crystals come in warzone chest slightly more common,Make them more common to get out of clue scrolls,and make a merchant for it.And please add protection runes to the warzone washup system.

The merchant will be like this since we are all tired of trying to put this in chat (Buying slot crystals msg me) Then no one replies for quite a long time why not make a merchant for both slot crystals and protection runes
    To get it you will need money.
    -For a slot crystal 1.2mil
    -For a protection rune 1mil

Or you can just add it to the coin shop.
    Ok clue scrolls i have noticed that they are to becoming more and more rare.Also xp is a problem in season 2 xp was really common i liked that and so were clue scrolls.Tbh there is no reason to add no cool down to the merchant but add a cool down for doing scrolls.Now how to make xp more common again like it use to be?Well i think we should add xporbs in washup chests now like
    -1k xp-Common

-5k xp- Uncommon
    -15k xp- Rare
    -30k xp- Mythic

And add mystery or heroic clue scrolls to washup chests
    mystery-common
    Heroic-Rare

Ok now boosters/runes are becoming a problem to get.
    example
    -Dodge
    -Life essence
    Ok now a im thinking of making another new merchant called rune merchant not wizard rune.
    Like this there are 2 ways of getting runes.

1st
    You spend money.You will receive 5 runes(Not Maxed We got rune pouches anyway)

Common-20k
    Uncommon-30k
    Rare-50k
    Mythic-100k

2nd
    You take the maxed level of that rune every 5% is 1 of that rune in lower levels random %.Like this

You take a Titanforged 4 with 24% success then you use the merchant then it becomes 4 other titan runes.

Ok that is all for my suggestions.

2. ITechnologyman

They all sound great to me! I agree with all of them.

3. ariel

ariel Active Member

I think it shouldnt be money maybe something like war coins for Slot Crystals/Prot runes. Exp. Orb is in washup chests is a good idea but maybe more randomized exp and not a certain amount. I dont really understand the last idea so I cant really give my opinions on it.

4. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Senior Moderator
    Senior Mod

1. I completely disagree with adding those sort of items to the shop for cash, some sort of warcoin cost I would prefer.
    2. The xp market is a great chance for people to get into the economy and does not need inflating imo.
    3. You are basically suggesting make pouches avaliable for xp. The boosters idea I thought was a bit pointless, certainly with he example.

5. Deanico

Deanico Member

Umm making things that are supposed to be rare common just removes the purpose of factions itself, not to mention you can buy these items on the store which makes them even more rare... They are meant to be rare and I think it just defeats the purpose if you make them more common, I didn't really like these ideas sorry -1.

6. Woozter

Woozter Well-Known Member

Idk it's difficult
    1. Maybe? But idk hard to decided.
    2. Not needed. Grinding is ez.
    3. Not needed.

7. HUNGIE

HUNGIE Member

1 Ok protection runes go for 2mil last season it was 200k slot crystals goes for 2mil which is the exact same thing as last season everyone wanted the slot crystals to go down to be a bit more common no one will sell it now days you guys are just forcing people to become p2w for it now just like cosmic.2 The xp is getting a bit more rare and that means trouble for clue scrolls and rune wizard.3 boosters are getting more rare people wont even sell a dodge rune 5k per % so and other hard runes to get i find it wierd you think its pointless.

8. TL_Gaming

TL_Gaming New Member

+1 it sounds great! But indeed the prot/slots for warcoins and not money