Let's Talk About Fly Boost.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by JoyeCraftsHD, Nov 25, 2018.

?

Fly Boost (2x fly)

1. Yes please

28 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No thanks

7 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

Fly Boost (2x fly)
    Hey, guys today I'm making this post about something I find is kinda ridiculous.
    So as we all know fly boost also known as (2x fly) is bannable on TreasreWars.
    Now I don't agree at all that fly boost is bannable as CosmicClientv2 is free, along with Badlion Client. I feel the choice of people not wanting to use these free clients is on their behalf. I don't see how fly boost can be seen as a disadvantage in any way. Yes, you fly vertically a lot faster than normal. But as I stated before it is free to get with the stated PvP clients. Now, it isn't really fair to those who want and can use these clients for PvP, because as many of you know these clients offer fps boosting opportunities to those who do not have the best gaming rigs. And one last thing. Majority of Minecraft faction servers allow flying boost why is TreasureWars the only one that doesn't allow it. I made a pole along with this everyone who see's this please vote and lets see the results.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 2
    • Kappa Kappa x 1
  2. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

ignore that i said Letd xD

3. Landon

Landon Helper
    Helper

landonn
    While the clients are free, I know several people who can't download them or use them because of the state of their computer. However, making this argument does bring up unfair advantages with FPS. Myself personally, I get 150 fps on Badlion and 30 fps on Cosmic Client. I am neutral to this suggestion and wouldn't oppose it or agree with it.

• Confused Confused x 1
  4. Philip

Philip New Member

ahlie fham I rate the paragraph

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

Hey man, I can see where you are coming from but i strongly disagree, it is not my fault some people can't install these clients. There are many ways of fixing those issues, but you are also speaking on behalf of those who can't install it. You have to look at it from both perspectives. I also don't think people not being able to install the clients is an issue, the issue here is that these are free PvP clients the every and anyone can download

6. TonyTheTiger_

TonyTheTiger_ Member

I don't agree on that because that's like saying mod packs aren't allowed since they also help boost fps up as well. Also that's the users fault if their computer cannot handle clients like the ones you stated.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Spotify

Spotify Active Member

YeezySupply
    +1 This needs to be allowed. And for the people who say they “can’t” download a client that has it, that isn’t 95% of the community’s fault is it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

facts fomily
    Valid response +1

9. _Loxx

_Loxx Helper
    Helper

To be honest with you I would rather have 100% of the community fly the same speed, then gave 20% fly at one speed and have the other 80% fly at a different speed. But that's just my opinion on this. I won't vote yes or no on this poll since I'm indifferent to it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

a very good response, I appreciate how you looked at this from both perspectives and stayed at a halfway opinion. +1

• Like Like x 1
  11. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

I would also like for you to see this as a very unfair way to get banned. Like said many times, these are free PvP clients out to the community. You don't have to use it if you don't want to. It's just unfair how people get banned for using fly boost.

12. NoobBusters

NoobBusters Active Member

NoobBusters
    You said because the clients are free they should be allowed, by that logic everyone should be able to use hacked clients because they're free. Also I disagree with this because I know alot of people who either can't download cosmic or badlion client, also if they can download it they get very low fps.

• Like Like x 1
  13. NoobBusters

NoobBusters
    There also was already a poll in discord and more people voted no than yes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Landon

Landon Helper
    Helper

landonn
    That's true but also I was just stating what my case is. That's why I said I was neutral.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

see now I don't understand where you're trying to go with this. You are comparing actual cheats to fly boost on a pvp client. Like I have said before it's not my fault people can't download it, the majority of people can. There is a difference between people who can't use it or run the client to people who can and would enjoy using the fly boost. This statement is very invalid, i strongly disagree -1
    And yes I gotchu fham

16. NoobBusters

NoobBusters
    Better to be fair to everyone and not fair to say 70%

• Like Like x 1
  17. TonyTheTiger_

TonyTheTiger_ Member

Ok, fair enough.

18. xDestructive

xDestructive Moderator

xDestructive
    Fixed title spelling :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Kappa Kappa x 1
  19. Landon

Landon Helper
    Helper

landonn
    While the clients are free, that doesn't whitelist cheats. The discussion is if fly boost gives an advantage that shouldn't be allowed. Kill Aura or Reach definitely gives advantages that shouldn't be allowed.

20. JoyeCraftsHD

JoyeCraftsHD Member

Thank you so much <3 it wasn't letting me fix it