Mayhem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ValSto, Oct 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValSto

ValSto Member

Mayhem

So Mayhem the part of the season that everyone loves right?... well there are some things that i think we could make better so i got a phew ideas on what we should do. If u have any more ideas leave them in the comments.

1)Classes
    So, i think that in Mayhem we should have all the classes available to test thing to make sets easier and to have more fun. So what i think we should do that in Mayhem every single class is unlocked for everyone.

2)Pets
    So, i think that in Mayhem we should have all the pets available with a kit where we get every single pet. Even the limited pets like thanksgiving and valentines pet.

3)Unlimited resources
    So we should have unlimited cash and xp incase we wana test something or just joke around.

4)Duping
    Now i know this ideas seems kinda odd at the start but i think we should have a /dupe where it basically dupes the item u have in your hand for easier set making and more fun instead of having to make 10set u can just dupe on but if u like making sets u still can. Now i know there should be some items that wouldn't be allowed to be duped

Thank you for your time

2. TheSclooba

TheSclooba Active Member

1. I like this idea, but I don't know if it is easily done or even possible, since we would have to remove them at the end but make sure that people kept the ones that they had bought/obtained before.

2. Do /kit mayhem2 for free mystery pet eggs. Giving out some of the limited pets could be cool.

3. The Sr. Mods were giving out unlimited xp yesterday. I don't think that they should give out money because it is still somewhat being used as a way to trade items around.

4. Last Mayhem was very op, and it got boring very fast. I like this concept better, where the loot gets slowly more and more better. Next week you will be able to maxed sets for free.

#2 TheSclooba, Oct 1, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  3. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    I like 1, 2, 3 but 4 may be a little much.

4. ValSto

ValSto Member

Ye,but for example if u arent online there should be a sign giving you xp if u dont have any for makeing sets. I dont think its that hard setting up a sign to give xp. And ppl dont use money at mayhen at all i think

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ValSto

ValSto Member

Why do u think 4would be to much bc it would be to OP or

6. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    Well, mayhem is fun but when you get too much it gets boring really fast. Like last map, the kit golden knife was fun but got boring fast because it ruined PvP. I like the progresssing idea of Mayhem but duping some ideas might be extreme.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ValSto

ValSto Member

Ye okay got you thank you for respons

8. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    No problem, keep up the suggestions :)

9. ValSto

ValSto Member

Sure will, and u keep up with your beast threats they are awsome

10. Moqe

Moqe Helper
    Helper

For the classes and duping suggestions I could see many ways those two idea could go wrong.

For example the classes being unlocked could easily go wrong and permanently give everyone the classes. This could be bad because then there wouldn't really be anything someone could strive for if they already had god and all the classes.

For the duping suggestions, I can understand that you could dupe runes to finish sets quick, however there are people with class gems, rank gems, and golden knives on the server at the moment, and if those get duped it could be really bad.

The resources have been handed out multiple times across each realm. If you need more or weren't on, try asking faction members, truces, allies, or any other players.

The pet idea, we sort of have already. However, I have been seeing the appeal in people wanting creeper pets, Valentine pets, Thanksgiving pet, etc.

11. reallyepicusername

hi moqe ur digital profile image is super fricking dope :cool:

12. ValSto

ValSto Member

Ye i agree that ranks and classes could be a problem that why i said that some items couldnt be duped but i think it would make Mayhem a lot more fun and easyer to make sets so u can pvp more whic is kinda the point of the whole thing

13. uj900

uj900 New Member

Suggestions and Feedback ;)

14. ValSto

ValSto Member

Or just general

15. uj900

uj900 New Member

Or not

16. xSkrt

xSkrt Member

PeoFeo
    Creeper pets

17. SlothhyTheSlothh

traura
    The idea of 1, 2, and 3 are all good ideas, but number 4 just is way too far. But 1, 2, and 3 are very good ideas!

+1

18. Landon

Landon Well-Known Member

LandonEZ
    Yep

19. ValSto

ValSto Member

Ye agreed we need it itd a lot of to joke around with it
    Ye like i said to landon ty for feedback but i think that the game would be esayer but eh

20. SlothhyTheSlothh

traura
    I do agree, but just it would kinda be too overpowered. That's all I mean. The game for 2 weeks would be completely boring...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.