My Inquiries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oreopros, Aug 26, 2017.

1. iiDavun

iiDavun Well-Known Member

Oooooo detective job on the case

• Kappa Kappa x 1
  2. Oreopros

Oreopros Well-Known Member

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond it’s been quite busy here in Germany. Overall I am very satisfied with your response Eric and I am glad you did respond to clear up many issues. As for those last few that I have issues with I’ll take it to pms with you so we can have an actual discussion about them. Just a few things I’m going to respond to on here.

I resigned about a month before I left for Germany due to me being too busy getting ready to leave to be able to spend a sufficient amount of time on the server.

I know admins are not required to supply proof. However, whenever possible it is best I feel to supply it. Otherwise it just appears as if you don’t have any solid evidence and if they appeal all you can really keep them banned for is because you say so. Which again, you can say that but that’s not exactly good reasoning.

Okay honestly I don’t know what the deal with this is. I’ve heard so many different things on this so I’m just going to use what ifs to respond because the hell if I know what is true anymore.

If this kid really did buy an unban and then was banned for the same proof he should 100% get a refund. I don’t even know why that would be a question. That is essentially a scam and I’d be hella pissed if that happened to me.

Again if this was not in t wars discord then they should not be banned. Whoever put the screenshots of them saying that in t wars discord should be banned. If they only said it on the third party platform though they should not be banned. Whether it’s a staff members nudes or if it’s a random nude off the internet. Do you know how many times people have claimed to have my nudes???? More times than I can count. Did I go banning those people off t wars? Hell no. One, because I don’t actually have or send those photos (and I mean most of the time they picked hella hot pics so I mean sure that’s me xD) Two, because that’s none of my business. If someone chooses to send those photos, especially if it’s to more than just a few people then they have to accept that they may get out and that there will be consequences. When a staff members photos were being sent around in game I punished the person accordingly. If that person wanted to get with his buddies on skype and jack off to it I couldn’t really stop or ban them for that. If you sent those photos you have to hold responsibility for what you did. The person sending them around is the only one to blame. You’re the one that decided to send them.

Honestly while I was admin the amount of times I had to lecture the staff team about sending those photos outnumbered the times I had to lecture them about anything else. In my opinion that is completely ridiculous and the fact that I even had to do it once blows my mind.

Back to the point. If the photos were sent on a third party platform, weren’t even a staff members, and the staff member that they claimed the photo were of was in the discord and from what I’ve been hearing isn’t even the one that reported them, I don’t think they they should be banned.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Epiales

Epiales Well-Known Member

I need a bigger popcorn bucket.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. GamerGirl28

GamerGirl28 Well-Known Member

This is 11/10.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Epiales

Hmmm

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Epiales

@GamerGirl28 shut up lol, all my posts are useful.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

who tf jacks off with their friends on skype wtf

8. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

great video
    great admins aswell

9. Cibulka101

Cibulka101 Member

I hope to god you didn't have an alt in the discord because I would soooooo disappointed in you Job. You just watched it all go down without saying a word? How long were u in there for? Great staff here 10/10 just sit in the back and watch instead of fixing and or stopping the conversation. Then again you might just be making all of this up just to not look stupid for banning kids on a support discord. Either way I thought u were better than that job.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

why lol

11. Cibulka101

Cibulka101 Member

Be a good girl and listen to your mom Cal...

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. _PizzaDelivery

_PizzaDelivery Active Member

Who remembers when they said Lachlan was returning?

Jokes aside. I was in a call with Jkdawg couples days back and he enquiried about coming back to Eric when they first arrived to help them out etc, Eric decided to tell him he was never staff blah blah, but what annoys me the most about Eric is how he expects a perfect community and bans people for swearing and disrespecting eachother. Like it's factions people get salty.

Honestly Eric reminds me of one of those pussays that goes to school in brown chinos and an angry birds top.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. iiDavun

But angry birds is for kewl kids like @Kalzo

14. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

eric came from a minigame network so yes of course he doesnt understand factions salt

15. iiDavun

If only they would listen...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

stfu its fun to play to kill time

17. iiDavun

;)

18. YungFury

YungFury New Member

@Oreopros I'm making a more in depth forums post about what happened atm as I was directly involved and falsely banned for just being in the discord, it will aid to try and clear stuff up due to what everyone has been saying is not all true.

19. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

Quite false, I've managed multiple faction servers before and came from one with @Eraze. Don't throw out false assumptions if you don't even bother taking the time to research yourself. Sure, I currently also work with the same management team on a Minigames Network, but that doesn't mean it's the only one I've worked on. Previous work of mine can also be found on my own site https://erictigerawr.com.

Justifying yourself here regarding your Discord ban will not help your situation. I suggest making an appeal or private messaging me, and doing it again if you have already been denied.

We've been way more lenient in the past month regarding inappropriate language, in fact, we're soon to make a few changes to the filter and the rules to make it more clear that we're not "trying to be a PG server". It's factions, the gamemode itself is filled with banter, so we're not going to be yelling at players for saying a word or two here, as long as it's not discriminatory remarks or severe.

I see your point, though back to my first response - the photos and content were brought onto the platform by numerous players, who were permanently removed from the Discord Server. I'll be doing some more investigation regarding this situation.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  20. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Community Manager
    Administrator

I'm not in any way ignoring players. If I didn't care about the community, I wouldn't be the Community Manager, nor would I be taking my time to reply to everyone's concerns regarding this and speaking with the staff team regarding the situation.

In real life, the government and law itself are not always crystal clear as you'd like them to be, which is exactly why we state that all players have Common Sense and Good Mortality on our platforms. If someone is wanted in another country, breaks the law, and then flees the country, typically they're charged when they return. Bad example, but it is similar to this situation.

I honestly don't take enjoyment executing banishments from the server on players who have been here for quite some time, but when my staff team is put into threat or is being harassed by members in the community, I will take a stand and intervene. The player banned did not have the best of intentions with this whole situation, and in my opinion, should take responsibility and apologize first to the staff member(s) who he offended/harassed and then speak to me in a calm, mature, manner - rather than an "exploitation" video trying to have the community fight back regarding his ban.