My Inquiries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oreopros, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamerGirl28

GamerGirl28 Well-Known Member

This is 11/10.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

Kalzo
    who tf jacks off with their friends on skype wtf

3. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

JackDaSlime
    great video
    great admins aswell

4. Cibulka101

Cibulka101 Member

I hope to god you didn't have an alt in the discord because I would soooooo disappointed in you Job. You just watched it all go down without saying a word? How long were u in there for? Great staff here 10/10 just sit in the back and watch instead of fixing and or stopping the conversation. Then again you might just be making all of this up just to not look stupid for banning kids on a support discord. Either way I thought u were better than that job.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

JackDaSlime
    why lol

6. Cibulka101

Cibulka101 Member

Be a good girl and listen to your mom Cal...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. _PizzaDelivery

_PizzaDelivery Active Member

Who remembers when they said Lachlan was returning?

Jokes aside. I was in a call with Jkdawg couples days back and he enquiried about coming back to Eric when they first arrived to help them out etc, Eric decided to tell him he was never staff blah blah, but what annoys me the most about Eric is how he expects a perfect community and bans people for swearing and disrespecting eachother. Like it's factions people get salty.

Honestly Eric reminds me of one of those pussays that goes to school in brown chinos and an angry birds top.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. iiDavun

iiDavun Well-Known Member

But angry birds is for kewl kids like @Kalzo

9. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

eric came from a minigame network so yes of course he doesnt understand factions salt

10. iiDavun

If only they would listen...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

Kalzo
    stfu its fun to play to kill time

12. iiDavun

;)

13. YungFury

YungFury New Member

@Oreopros I'm making a more in depth forums post about what happened atm as I was directly involved and falsely banned for just being in the discord, it will aid to try and clear stuff up due to what everyone has been saying is not all true.

14. Erictigerawr

Erictigerawr Well-Known Member

Quite false, I've managed multiple faction servers before and came from one with @Eraze. Don't throw out false assumptions if you don't even bother taking the time to research yourself. Sure, I currently also work with the same management team on a Minigames Network, but that doesn't mean it's the only one I've worked on. Previous work of mine can also be found on my own site https://erictigerawr.com.

Justifying yourself here regarding your Discord ban will not help your situation. I suggest making an appeal or private messaging me, and doing it again if you have already been denied.

We've been way more lenient in the past month regarding inappropriate language, in fact, we're soon to make a few changes to the filter and the rules to make it more clear that we're not "trying to be a PG server". It's factions, the gamemode itself is filled with banter, so we're not going to be yelling at players for saying a word or two here, as long as it's not discriminatory remarks or severe.

I see your point, though back to my first response - the photos and content were brought onto the platform by numerous players, who were permanently removed from the Discord Server. I'll be doing some more investigation regarding this situation.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  15. Erictigerawr

I'm not in any way ignoring players. If I didn't care about the community, I wouldn't be the Community Manager, nor would I be taking my time to reply to everyone's concerns regarding this and speaking with the staff team regarding the situation.

In real life, the government and law itself are not always crystal clear as you'd like them to be, which is exactly why we state that all players have Common Sense and Good Mortality on our platforms. If someone is wanted in another country, breaks the law, and then flees the country, typically they're charged when they return. Bad example, but it is similar to this situation.

I honestly don't take enjoyment executing banishments from the server on players who have been here for quite some time, but when my staff team is put into threat or is being harassed by members in the community, I will take a stand and intervene. The player banned did not have the best of intentions with this whole situation, and in my opinion, should take responsibility and apologize first to the staff member(s) who he offended/harassed and then speak to me in a calm, mature, manner - rather than an "exploitation" video trying to have the community fight back regarding his ban.

16. Flamehead321

Flamehead321 Active Member

Flamehead321
    Listen, I totally get that they shouldn't do those kinds of things, but it still shouldn't result in a ban from Twars. This is kind of like if someone committed a crime in China, but then were charged for it in the US, it doesn't make any sense. If someone brought proof of it into the Twars discord then it wouldn't change anything. The only reason someone should be banned for that is if someone actually sent it inside the Twars discord, otherwise it seems you are trying to extend your power beyond your intended reach.

17. Erictigerawr

Which is why I'm taking further investigation into this. Though, at the end of the day, if someone's going to go out of their way to harass our staff members, they don't deserve to be on our platform - end of discussion.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  18. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

Kalzo
    Yes lad

19. Flamehead321

Flamehead321 Active Member

Flamehead321
    Have you consulted the staff member affected by this and asked if they felt "Harassed"? It seems others are saying that this was more of a joke and that caliz felt it was a joke as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. GamerGirl28

GamerGirl28 Well-Known Member

How is he supposed to apologize to them, when they blocked him? Cal refused to unblock him, so how is that supposed to work?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.