New idea for a class!

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by SlothhyTheSlothh, Oct 4, 2018.

?

Should

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. Yes, but not as good

12.5%
  3. No

12.5%
  4. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlothhyTheSlothh

traura
    Hello, I was looking at threads and saw one about a kit that gives you rune pouches (http://forum.treasurewars.net/threads/reset-suggestions.328085/ Number 5), and I thought I would elaborate more. :)

So, first off, the name: Wizard Class (In correlation to the rune wizard, but if you have a better idea, please type "1. Name Here" in the comments.)

Secondly, the idea: Gives ANY random rune/rune pouch with ANY percents.

Third, the way to get it: Available at all times, 365, and you can get it from Mythic Loot Crates.

Fourth, the overall idea: A class you can buy for the same amount as the basic classes ($12 USD), and it gives you runes/rune pouches.

Please leave your honest oppinion of what you think of this class, and do help me tweak it so we can see it in the near future!

~Traura :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Moqe

Moqe Helper
    Helper

I kind of like that idea. It been pretty hard getting maxed runes this season before mayhem. This would help get those runes, however, it would really depend on what, exactly, it would give.

3. SlothhyTheSlothh

traura
    The point is that it not very overpowered, but simply to make it easier to get maxed runes...

4. aagamer24

aagamer24 Junior Moderator
    Jr. Mod

I like the idea and feel like a class of this type would be a good addition to the server.

5. FreshFrenchCrab

FreshFrenchCrab Well-Known Member

Im not really a fan -1. I just dont think this is what the server needs right now.

6. MinecrftGAMING

MinecrftGAMING New Member

I agree with Moqe and aa. It has been hard finding maxed runes and this will help a lot. +1

7. SlothhyTheSlothh

traura
    Thanks!

8. TheKickedPuppy

TheKickedPuppy Well-Known Member

TheKickedPuppy
    Would prefer this to the whole 'rune pouches for xp' idea, providing it has a normal 3 day cooldown.

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.