Questions for staff!

Discussion in 'Community Help' started by hawkes1, Nov 2, 2018.

1. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

greeting minemen of the treasure wars universe!

here are some of the following questions, myself and other mineman would like to be answered:

Will ranks/class be rolled over to the new realms? - Myself, and pretty much everyone thinks this should happen. Lets be honest, if we lose everything, a very small number of players will buy back ranks ect, and the large majority will quit. Its stupid and idiotic to even consider removing them.

Will there be a global unban? - Very important to gaining life back to the server, new admins, new beginnings. I know many would dislike this, but if @Envyful bothered to do his job and actually add an anticheat, hackers would not be an issue, and if you all care that much, just record it.

Jodie - As mentioned in my other thread, we would all like a clear response by a high ranking member of the staff team.

Overall, how long til the actual realms start up, like no beta ect - I know its impossible to give an exact time for this as it depends on how fast we can find bugs and therefore fix them. But its imperitive its as quickly as possible as not that many people will sweat out the beta.

thats about it young minemen #miner #minemanlyfe

2. KinkyPEPE

KinkyPEPE Active Member

Give it 2 years and it'll be at its prime

with 80 players

3. FreshFrenchCrab

FreshFrenchCrab Well-Known Member

I know they talked about Jodie. There was proof and fair actions taken according to higher staff.

4. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

they talked to eachother, yet failed to actually talk to her? It isnt fair unless their is proof of her breaking the rules, non of which has been shown to her. Do you not remember the new rule that there must be proof in admin's bans/disiplinary actions?

5. FreshFrenchCrab

The point was said yesterday that in some cases It doesn’t need to. It was also said there was supposed to be a call before her demote. We are not sure if that happend. With more questios I would PM a Sr.mod so not to cause drama publicly here.

6. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

"causing drama" is not against any rule, and therefore Jodie was false banned. In every case of a ban or demotion, there should be proof, Julian comes in, 2 weeks he supposedly knows everything about the community and the current staff team, it is simply not right that he can just throw out Jodie, who has been very loyal and spent years on the network and deem he knows her well enough, thats just not how it should work. Youd have to be very shallow minded to disagree. They couldn't be bothered to wait for her to return how so they just went ahead and did it. there will be a meeting with Julian and Jodie over the weekend to "clear things up." However this shouldn't excuse the fact that a man who barely knows anything about us and has claimed he's "done more than Jodie for the server in the 2 weeks he has been here" from banning and demoting staff with absolutely no proof or evidence. If he can get away with this, providing Jodie is truthful, anyone can be false banned or false demoted, even if they are as influential as Jodie is.

7. FreshFrenchCrab

It’s was looked over by multiple staff... If they say they have proof isn’t that good. It was said yesterday that she was to be pulled into a call.

8. sydlloyd

sydlloyd Member

the admin ban overwrites all you should know this yourself you can’t question the [A] ban

9. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

shut up, youve never been banned for reason: hawkes1

10. sydlloyd

sydlloyd Member

so ur disagreeing with my statement?

11. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

grrr

12. MacheteMassacre

MacheteMassacre Well-Known Member

Man said imperative. This guy serious

13. eZlee

eZlee Well-Known Member

Ok all salt aside, Julian and many others said that their goal was to push out realms one at a time right. So like you said, if ranks were to be transferred to Pirate after beta, then when the realms that the ranks transferred from initially opened up, how will the balancing work? They surely won’t give ranks on both realms.
    So I’m prettty sure they are going to start everyone at explorer and somehow find the player base with big PayPal wallets to eventually open up other realms.
    Thoughts?

14. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

perhaps take the highest rank across all realms and combine the classes for each player? Or maybe Pirate is just a name for another realm so like if u had stuff on bandit u had it here and after beta they added more realms idk. Or since its beta everyone gets explorer or everyone gets god just options

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

indeed i am young mineman

16. eZlee

eZlee Well-Known Member

Hmm I mean I suppose
    But honestly I’m near to certain that no rank transfers are going to happen. It’s a bummer but ig they think it’s whats needed to be done

17. JayCrimson

JayCrimson Active Member

I still think that they should do a /redeem command for your ranks. If you have multiple god ranks from across multiple realms then basically you can /redeem God and it’ll give you a god rank you had on a previous realm, when a new realm releases you basically can pick which rank you want to redeem and save the others for other realms. This way you can pick when you want your rank(s) and on what realm you get them.

18. hawkes1

hawkes1 Member

if thats the case then no one will play pretty much and itll be the worst decision possible.

19. Nicholas98702002

All I have to say is they would never take away ranks like that as it would cause a lot of issues and maybe even a lawsuit to blackwave considering the people who paid for a rank it is advertised as "lifetime".

20. eZlee

eZlee Well-Known Member

It is still lifetime though, they aren’t being “taken” away. The realms the ranks are on are just “temporarily” closed.