Resignation

Discussion in 'Introductions and Farewells' started by Jobmaximous, May 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jobmaximous

Jobmaximous Former Administrator

Jobmaximous
    Hey everyone.
    So for those of you who don't know, surprise! I resigned. I wasn't planning on making this thread, but I'm sick currently so why not!
    It's been insane how far I've managed to come since the time I started here, making my way from helper, to Sr. Mod, to admin!

I remember in the weeks after joining the team, I got quite a bit of hate. Was that warranted? No, not in my opinion. Quite a lot of it was based off of old rumors without bases, which was no fun at all. However within a couple of months, I'd like to think I proved myself to both the community and the rest of the teams.
    Sometimes people are curious about how exactly I got promoted/what I did inside the team, so I decided to go into some detail on that!

I got access to dev originally when I began helping codenameflip with bug reports. This was just when reforgeds warzone was about to be released.
    After that I began helping with updates (wasn't intentional, I was on dev when one was being tested) and from then on helped with every single update from necromancer and clue scroll onwards to the present day. So I think that's pretty cool, I guess.
    After my promotion to Sr. Mod, I tried to focus a lot more of what I did on the community, as a former player helping plan updates I gave insight I thought would fit with the views of you all. I also got quite a few community up voted posted on different topics, and would eventually begin to post them myself.

About 2 months after that point, the CM resigned and two other Sr. Mods and I were promoted to admin. Contrary to popular belief we all worked on the exact same level!
    From this point forward I handled Buycraft, community upvotes, bugs, and still update planning. I also handled AUS and US interviews, and most demotions. Obviously this earned me a reputation as an admin who just demoted people, but in my opinion I did a lot more than that, regardless of what the community see.
    I think that's everything major (I'm also sick and sleep deprived so I may have missed stuff, if you have any questions feel free to ask though)
    So now, shoutouts

@Ultimate_Derp and @FluffyBear
    I owe a lot to you guys for keeping me grounded in the time I've worked with you all, and for being amazing friends on top of that. I'd like to think we made a pretty good team, and changed tw for the better in the time we were here.

@Eraze and @OhBlihv
    Without you guys, I can definitely say I wouldn't be where I am today!
    I want to thank you guys for giving me the chance to prove myself at tw, and for trusting me to help you guys.
    You both know you have my full support in anything you do in the future, and can hit me up for anything at any time.

@Erictigerawr
    In the time you were here, you managed to teach me so much about staff and community management. I want to thank you as well, for giving me that chance, and wish you the best of luck in future projects!

@codenameflip
    I appreciate you giving me your workload, worked out pretty well for me cam!
    Better see an Easter eggs v2 ASAP.

@current and old staff team
    For matching my passion in the server, and trying your best to outdo me! For being constantly willing to help out anything we did, and fully supporting any decisions we as admins made, even if they seemed wrong to you.

@Menslooter
    For being you

@Flamehead321 and @Flexxxin
    For being two of the staff members I worked closest with in my time at tw, and being great friends throughout it. You all know I was simply the best interviewer/mentor, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

@Oblivi_ @GenBear @Simmo and @ItzBen_
    Batchies for life. (Ben, special thank you to you for everything you did for the server, if you were still on the team there's no one I'd rather have take my position)

@everyone I played with
    You're all trash - especially @Spidqr @Kalzo @kidsrule97 @Tripin @REV @H20 @the rest of bandit.

And finally,
    @Luigiiz
    No idea how you got in my batch at mineplex, but you still don't deserve those event winnings

Peacepeace everyone, it's been real. Leave any questions below

• Kappa Kappa x 1
  2. TheSuprMan

TheSuprMan Active Member

TheSuprMan
    You were great Job <3 Please stick around :p

3. PickaxeJosh

PickaxeJosh Active Member

I'll speak for the community, you will be missed! Great luck on your future endeavors. (You're trash, not us) :p

• Facepalm Facepalm x 3
  4. Arcanum2210

Arcanum2210 Previous Senior Moderator

Arcanum2210
    wow dont tag me under bandit players i see how it is <3

5. Nelly

Nelly Active Member

Nelly___
    good luck with mineplex!

6. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member

GenBear
    nuuuuu imma miss you!!
    Batches for life :p

7. KozmicAbby

KozmicAbby Community Administrator
    Administrator

KozmicAbby
    Admin
  8. Gunzal

Gunzal Well-Known Member

Gunzal
    cya n0ob <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. Minerbeef

Minerbeef Active Member

Minerbeef
    Shame i don't have a tag. You should have written a paragraph on how we hate each other.. Oh well, pce pce

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kalzo

Kalzo Well-Known Member

Kalzo
    apart from the time you got @ohhsparkey banned for bs, you were an decent staff member- i remember when you first spoke to me on nik's account lol, almost 2 years ago i think

• Like Like x 1
  11. Felixthecat7

Felixthecat7 Previous Senior Moderator

Felixthecat7
    Goodbye Job, you will be missed. I guess we are even now :p no tag for no tag. Anyway, you were a great staff member, and honestly without you the server would of died a long time ago. Pce Pce, keep in touch <3

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  12. hellaflop

hellaflop Senior Moderator
    Senior Mod

hellaflop
    cya my dude, you had your ups and downs but you did a lot for this server.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  13. Spotify

Spotify Active Member

YeezySupply
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ultimate_Derp

Ultimate_Derp Former Administrator

Ultimate_Derp
    You were the best potato in all the lands. Good luck at memeplex :)

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  15. Flip

Flip Active Member

FlipHalfling_90
    Cya

16. DeltaStrider

DeltaStrider Member

I'm back bro.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Former Sr. Mod

ItzBen_
    Another staff member leaving ;( Well Job you outlasted everyone from our wave, so first of all thanks for the commitment to the server through the good and bad. Whist you were here you certainly got a lot done - I certainly couldn't have handled the sleep schedule you managed. I am sure you will go onto at your current position have a great impact there so all the best for what the future holds for you :D

- Ben

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member

GenBear
    Well said

19. FluffyPlays

FluffyPlays Moderator

FluffyPlays
    Bye Job, best of luck on Mineplex! Who knows, you may get admin there as well! See you around <3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Facepalm Facepalm x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.