Rune Removals

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Luigiiz, Jan 25, 2018.

?

Should this suggestion be implemented?

1. Absolutely!

66.7%
  2. It needs more thought put into it

25.9%
  3. Haha, no

7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luigiiz

Luigiiz Member

Luigiiz
    Rune Removals

So it seems to be quite a common mistake to misplace your runes onto the wrong piece of gear by accident. This can be extremely frustrating, especially due to the 10-lore limit.

So today I present you the prototype idea of rune removals!

What are Rune Removals?

Essentially, they are small items that you can place onto your weapons, gears, and pickaxes for a chance to remove an enchantment tied to the tier that you use. They will come in four tiers; Common, Uncommon, Rare, and Mythic, correlating to the current rune tiers. When placed on an item, they will give a fair and equal chance to remove any rune on the said item that matches the tier of the removal that you have used, and once that enchantment is removed, it's gone forever. That's essentially it.

More Information

Common Removal
    Lore: Place on any piece of equipment to remove one random Common enchantment
    In-Game Item: Light Gray Dye (Glowing)
    Obtained From: War Zone Chests, Uncommon Loot Crates, Common Loot Crates, Common War Chest, Special Scrolls, and Common Scrolls

Uncommon Removal
    Lore: Place on any piece of equipment to remove one random Uncommon enchantment
    In-Game Item: Lime Dye (Glowing)
    Obtained From: War Zone Chests, Uncommon Loot Crates, Mythic War Chest, Rare War Chest, Special Scrolls, and Common Scrolls

Rare Removal
    Lore: Place on any piece of equipment to remove one random Rare enchantment
    In-Game Item: Light Blue Dye (Glowing)
    Obtained From: Washup Chests, War Zone Chests, Mythic Loot Crates, Rare Loot Crates, Mythic War Chest, Rare War Chest, Legendary Scrolls, and Special Scrolls

Mythic Removal
    Lore: Place on any piece of equipment to remove one random Mythic enchantment
    In-Game Item: Orange Dye (Glowing)
    Obtained From: Washup Chests, Mythic Loot Crates, Mythic War Chest, Heroic Scrolls, and Legendary Scrolls

And That About Wraps it Up

That's all there is to it. Just a small suggestion, but a beneficial one nonetheless.

Remember to vote in the poll and reply with any suggestions you have toward this idea.

Notice

This does not mean that you will get the enchantment that was removed back. It'll just simply remove it to create space for more. Sorry for not making that more obvious earlier.

#1 Luigiiz, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. GenBear

GenBear Well-Known Member

GenBear
    Please +1

3. venom999

venom999 Member

I voted needs more thought because it’s the same as black scrolls on cosmic but still a good idea.

4. FreshFrenchCrab

FreshFrenchCrab Well-Known Member

Great idea +1

5. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

JackDaSlime
    sorry bro not reading that but -1

6. Scepty

Scepty New Member

I have been waiting for this for a very long time... :):)

+1 +1 +1!!!

7. Scepty

Scepty New Member

you're actually retarded. don't put -1 if you're NOT EVEN GONNA READ IT

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Luigiiz

Luigiiz Member

Luigiiz
    O RIP - I checked Cosmic to see if anything like this already existed there (as I didn't want to be blasted by people telling me so) and I guess Black Scrolls just flew over my head. :/

Thanks for not willing to give me 20 seconds, the same amount of time it probably took you to type that comment.

9. JackDaSlime

JackDaSlime Well-Known Member

JackDaSlime
    wow dude that honestly hurt my feelings i'll just leave then

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  10. ItzBen_

ItzBen_ Former Sr. Mod

ItzBen_
    As some people have mentioned the idea isn't particularly original, however my main concern is how powerful this is because the chance of getting what you want is very high.

11. venom999

venom999 Member

It’s ok dude we all make mistakes don’t worry about. Try and think of ways to make it special to treasure wars.

12. xDestructive

xDestructive Helper
    Helper

xDestructive
    We have the merchant for that and I know it's not guaranteed but it is unique to treasure wars

13. Luigiiz

Luigiiz Member

Luigiiz
    Honestly, my mistake for not clearing this up; but the whole point is to remove the enchantment to make room for more. Getting the rune back was not my intention with this idea as we already have the merchant for that.

Again, my mistake for not clearing this up; but the whole point is to remove the enchantment to make room for more. Not to remove it and get the rune back for it. Like you said, we have the merchant for that.

14. Luigiiz

Luigiiz Member

Luigiiz
    So I just looked up what a Black Scroll was on Cosmic as I don't play there and had no idea what it is. And I'm going to say what I've told the last two; the whole point is to remove the enchantment to make room for more.

All this does is remove the lore/enchantment, and doing so will not reward you with a rune of the one removed. We have the merchant for getting the rune back.

Due to this, I find it quite unique to TreasureWars, especially with the 4 corresponding tiers.

Again, this is my mistake for not clearing this up earlier.

15. NoobBusters

NoobBusters Member

NoobBusters
    +1 good idea

16. Gunzal

Gunzal Well-Known Member

Gunzal
    Because of what you've stated many times to the other commenters, I must say that I really like the idea. There aren't any flaws in it and your explanations are really detailed.

+10 all the way! :D

17. HacksOverride

HacksOverride Member

HacksOverride
    I have been wondering the same thing, but I'm not to sure about something like this. It has the potential to make it too easy to make sets since /merchant would be pretty much useless with this kind of addition.

18. xDestructive

xDestructive Helper
    Helper

xDestructive
    Oh I thought you would get a rune for the enchant you take off. This is a great idea though! +1

19. InsaneKoalaz

InsaneKoalaz Active Member

InsaneKoalaz
    how about instead of you not receiving it you can receive it but only with a chance of getting the rune so you can get different percentage chances of getting the rune but ( What Would the rate be if you got the rune?)

well it would be maybe 70% + destroy (Can Go All the way to 100%) and 25% or below going all the way to 0%

and if your doing this then make it to where you can only get it from scrolls and keys (maybe Washups but have maybe just a little lower percentage chance of getting it over a slottie)

#19 InsaneKoalaz, Jan 25, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  20. InsaneKoalaz

InsaneKoalaz Active Member

InsaneKoalaz
    ^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.