Team Mythic

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Jigxz, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jigxz

Jigxz Member

Jahlyn here leader of 'Mythic' One of the richest factions on treasure wars. With 6 Iron Golem spawners at our base as of this moment. We have 7 extra spaces to fill and only the best of the best will get chosen.
    You will not instantly get access to our Trusted vault, of course you have to gain trust first.

Requirements.
    -Must have skype.
    -No Hacks,If found out hacking of any sort you will be blacklisted from the faction and dealt with accordingly.
    -Must be an active player.
    -Must have respect towards foes and allies
    -Be humble
    -Lastly be Mature!.

IGN:

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable):

Do you have Skype? If so skype name:

Balance:

Factions You Have Been In:

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One:

Factions You Want To Ally Just One:

Why You Want To Join Mythic:

Any bans? If so why? (Include link):

Why Should We Trust You?:

What things are you good at in Minecraft?:

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level:

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible):

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction):

What does "Loyalty" mean to you? When, in Minecraft, have you demonstrated loyalty? If you are new describe a real life occurrence in which you demonstrated loyalty:

Have fun!
    Applications will be checked daily.

2. Kahlee

Kahlee Member

Age? 16 m8
    Ign? Kahlee
    Skype name: You already have this.
    Bal: 40k
    Factions? Err, none?
    Factions to enemy: VIKINGS xD
    Factions to ally: vine squad ayy
    Why? Because you guys are pretty amazing people and you're really fun to be around.
    Any bans? I'm a staff for crying out loud
    Why should you trust me? Because I'm loyal hard working and I love helping people (obviously)
    Minecraft talents: building large farms and ****
    Mcmmo stat: Mining and acro oii
    Power: 271 lol pleb
    Builds you've made: you saw the cactus farm
    Loyalty? Having each other's back. The most important part of being in a faction is having each other's back.
    This is sucky but I hope you consider me

3. Kahlee

Kahlee Member

^ I know I'm a pleb

4. ImUnison

ImUnison Member

kahlee you have been accept, thankyou for the application <3

5. Disregard

Disregard Member

Correction 3 golem spawners, :p

Also I notice one of your rules says :
    "Must have respect toward foes and allies", but this does not seem to apply to the leader(s)

6. SlayingJoker

SlayingJoker Member

IGN: SlayingJoker

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable): Zach

Do you have Skype? If so skype name: Slayingjoker1

Balance: atm 21k

Factions You Have Been In: Owner of DarkSoulz, Mod in MoonCraft

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One: Viking because they are just so fricken op and they raided u guys and killed me when i came to help.

Factions You Want To Ally Just One: Vikings because they are just so fricken op!

Why You Want To Join Mythic: I know Jahlyn and also I am a well experienced player who is dedicated to the game, and my faction who needs a faction just as good as me! I can bring my talents and 3 Blaze Spawners!

Any bans? If so why? (Include link): No bans here!

Why Should We Trust You?: I have never betrayed a faction. If I decide to leave I leave with respect and dignity!

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: Building, Pvp, farming, and afking.

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level: Excavation and 629. I haven't had much time to work on my mcmmo lvls.

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): For some reason it won't let me put the picture on here but I would be willing to show in game!

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): Explorer rank

What does "Loyalty" mean to you? When, in Minecraft, have you demonstrated loyalty? If you are new describe a real life occurrence in which you demonstrated loyalty:
    Not betraying, scamming, lying, or cheating.Helping your faction members when they need you! Having trust in your other members that they will be there for you when you need them! I have never betrayed a faction or scammed.

7. Disregard

Disregard Member

Just commenting on this because this player in particular has been a nuisance to me, not because he's applying to your fac
    ATM we are awaiting proof that he plans not to scam us, we made a deal that he would buy dillpickle an upgrade to hero from champion for 350k, I recorded the agreement, and he first argued irl trading wasn't allowed, then said "ok I'll go get it" and logged off, and has been offline since, in this post he says he has never scammed, just minutes after scamming us. He will be dealt with accordingly soon, this should tell you a lot about his character

8. SlayingJoker

SlayingJoker Member

I didn't log off.. My minecraft crashed once and I got back on soon as possible... Never scammed you. I bought the rank for him and that's that so stop lying, trying to get me banned, and and yes first I did argue because I remember reading it and went to double check but it was cleared up for me soon afterwards and then I bought him his rank!

9. Slimeroid

Slimeroid Member

IGN: SlimeRoid

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable): Joseph Tung

Do you have Skype? If so skype name: Aftershocklegend

Balance: At the moment 28k.

Factions You Have Been In: I have been in Immune.

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One: Vikings (We only need one powerful fac the server) <3

Factions You Want To Ally Just One: Vinesquad (Fish Fish Fish)

Why You Want To Join Mythic: I want to join Mythic because I recently just watched Lachlan's video and it proved that the the Mythic faction was strong. 3 vs 5 and still the Vinesquad was beaten. I don't only want to join the faction because it is strong but it is also has a good community. I have seen Jahlyn in chat and he/she is a very kind person. I want to join a faction that I can enjoy playing in and Mythic is the right faction.

Any bans? If so why? (Include link): I have not been banned.

Why Should We Trust You?: You should trust me because I can bring a lot to the faction. I may not be that strong but I can help with building and some pvp. I can also help with knowledge even though many of the members are probably pros already. But in reality you cannot really trust me until you have met me. Trust isn't gained by just writing something in a application. If you don't feel the same way I totally understand.

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: I am good at building such as redstone builds. I'm also decent at pvp. I can bring a lot to faction servers because I know a lot about Mcmmo and a lot about factions.

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level: 290 Highest Stat is Swords.

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): Dont really have a screenshot but I made the Oligarchy base if you want to check out the link of our destroyed base that our faction memers destroyed. Heres the link http://forum.treasurewars.net/index.php?threads/biggest-base-destroyed.889/

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): Adventurer

Loyalty means I am down with you whether you are wrong or right. But I will tell you when you are wrong and will help you to get it right. In Minecraft I have demonstrated loyalty by never revealing secrets about factions. One real life occurrence is that once my friend was being bullied and many chose sides between the bully and my friends. The bad part about this is that many sided with the bully as he was "popular". I stuck up with my friends and repelled the bullies. Even though this may not mean a lot to anyone within the faction it means a lot to me if someone is being a bully or think they are above someone.

10. Jigxz

Jigxz Member

Im positive i have 4 in my pv :p And with our money combined we can easily buy 2 more, But gg on the raid! Was really intense disregard, But really, all that stuff before was banter! May have taken it too far , Sorry about that! However go for gold with the igs you got from us. Btw gg your actually decent at pvp! Or im bad xD haha

11. Jigxz

Jigxz Member

This looks very unique and well wrote out, You may be the second accepted into the Team Mythic! Just got to talk over with mods. Thanks for your Application

12. Slimeroid

Slimeroid Member

Thank you for looking over my app!

13. xxMikeBladexx

xxMikeBladexx New Member

IGN: xxMikeBladexx

Do you have Skype? If so skype name: XxMikeBladexX

Balance: 1100

Factions You Have Been In: None

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One: All, so we can rule over everything

Factions You Want To Ally Just One: Vinesquad (for the vine)

Why You Want To Join Mythic: I want to join the Mythic so that we can rule over Forgotten Woods with an iron fist letting no one become the boss of us. (Mainly just to have tons of fun and thrills)

Any bans? If so why? (Include link): Not any here

Why Should We Trust You?: Trust be told you have no reason to trust me. ill make that reason you can trust me with my skills, and building.

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: Im good at making farms, building bases, and making different TNT cannons

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level:Sadly 97 Mining and total 261

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): one is on my phone. the others are on the computer. [​IMG][​IMG]

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): None

What does "Loyalty" mean to you? When, in Minecraft, have you demonstrated loyalty? If you are new describe a real life occurrence in which you demonstrated loyalty: 1. Loyalty to me means that no one should disobey any order. you cant scam, cheat, be a jerk, or disrespecting other people. you always listen to your seniors no matter what they say. 2. when i was PvPing my captin of the group said for me to kill one of my members because he was TP trapping. he trusted me enough to let me to his base and i took everything, killed him, removed from the group, and banned for the wrong doing.

14. Ladyiesboi

Ladyiesboi Member

IGN: ladyiesboi

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable): Mitch

Do you have Skype? If so skype name: Yes (will pm you if excepted)

Balance: 2k, but a good bit of gear

Factions You Have Been In: Only solo factions on this server, but adonis and other large factions back on cosmic months ago.

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One: None I don't often hold grudges.

Factions You Want To Ally Just One: Vikings

Why You Want To Join Mythic: I want to join a good faction with whom I could pvp with and control the warzone.

Any bans? If so why? (Include link): No bans, with no other accounts either.

Why Should We Trust You?: I have never betrayed a faction unless they were to betray me first, I am very mature and honest and never hold secrets from any faction members.

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: Building, farming, pvping, brewing.

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level: Acrobatics/Mining

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): Do not have screenshots, but giant sized sky limit cactus farm, many mob grinders, blaze grinder, iron golem grinder.

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): none

What does "Loyalty" mean to you? When, in Minecraft, have you demonstrated loyalty? If you are new describe a real life occurrence in which you demonstrated loyalty: Loyalty to me means respecting my faction members and enemies. It means always having my buddies backs no matter what. Additionally it means never betraying or mistreating faction members.

Thank you for your consideration, -Ladyiesboi

15. Scyther99

Scyther99 New Member

IGN: Sahib9876

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable):
    Sorry im not confortable.

Do you have Skype? If so skype name:
    Yes I do! yaasquid

Balance:
    I currently have 1k but I can make a lot of money with my blaze spawner! I once made about 30k in 45 mins - 1 hour

Factions You Have Been In:
    Noobs

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One:
    Umm I would say I want to Enemy ALL the factions so people know how dominant we are >:D

Factions You Want To Ally Just One:
    I would say we ally my current faction known as Noobs.

Why You Want To Join Mythic:
    I want to join mythic because I think im a good person to have on a faction because I am dedicated to donating things to improve the faction such as money I earn to buy more spawners and such! Also because it would be good to have another assassin on the faction right? the more the marrier :D

Any bans? If so why? (Include link): No bans.

Why Should We Trust You?:
    You should trust me because I would never EVER do anything wrong and I am currently staff on another server and I never broke any rules or did anything wrong there. I am VERY trustworthy.

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: I would say I am a good builder because I did build some cool things like a mansion, Pixelart and even some modern houses! I am also good at pvping I think :D.

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level: Highest is mining at around 250 - 60

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): I don't have any screenshots and I also listed some of my builds in the "what things are you good at in minecraft"

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): Adventurer.

I think loyalty means to never betray a person and also to be fair with everyone meaning always willing to share some things with them to make them feel more happy, also to be a good person to rely on and to count on all the time. I did, I do help a lot of people and I am a very trustworthy and very reliable so I think that's what loyalty means :D.

16. ImUnison

ImUnison Member

I love how we raid you one day, then the next day you raid us hmm just a bit sus disregard.

17. RageVader

RageVader Member

[​IMG] Age: 13

IGN: ItsRageGaming

IRL Name (Skip if not comfortable): Joseph/Aaron you choose

Do you have Skype? If so skype name: i have skype and my skype name is seniorjoseph24

Balance: I have 400 $ right now because i newly built my vault and got raided after 2 days

Factions You Have Been In: WizardsOp

Factions You Want To Enemy Just One: Vikings

Factions You Want To Ally Just One : VineSquad :D #DoItForTheVines

Why You Want To Join Mythic: Well its because your faction is always online and I always see ImUnison aka Ollie in the game like 24/7 Just like not actually let me just say hes very active and i want to be like him but im a builder so I can be an active builder

Any bans? If so why? (Include link):

Why Should We Trust You?: It is because im loyal and willing to help everyone in the faction except they say something like go f#ck your self because i cant do that and im an amazing base builder and a raider You give me the supplies and I build #BobtheBuilder

What things are you good at in Minecraft?: Building,Pvp but i get lag spikes , Fishing ( Best since no one fishes and got 15 fishes only in 10 mins)

Mcmmo Highest Stat and Power level: Acrobatics and my power level is 157 because im a builder

Builds you have made (Screenshots if possible): Built a Base for SeaPals in Reforge

Rank (Rank will not affect chances of being accepted into the faction): I dont have a rank yet i might buy one when im in
    What does "Loyalty" mean to you? When, in Minecraft, have you demonstrated loyalty? If you are new describe a real life occurrence in which you demonstrated loyalty: Well for me Loyalty is you got everyones back and be a shield for the people that you want to protect and make sure no one gets left behind like my comrades and allies

Screenshots of my Base Built

http://imgur.com/nbw2Opq This shows what the regen walls i built in the base
    http://imgur.com/nMEH7BO This is what the regen walls what looks like when your looking at it
    http://imgur.com/ye2DKkF This is the trench for the base to make sand longer to stack
    http://imgur.com/35Fhmng The Base outside covering the regen walls with obsidian
    http://imgur.com/HYHWjAj The Base when you look at the sides

#17 RageVader, May 27, 2015
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  18. RageVader

RageVader Member

ImUnison i will just send you the screenshots in skype .minecraft is trying to fool me

19. Disregard

Disregard Member

Yesterday was so wierd
    You guys target Lachlan during video
    Lachlan epearls out and finds Simone_de_something, kills him in diamond
    4 hours later Simone gives us a raid on you guys, vinesquad allied us earlier, we all raid you together
    Haha, odd how things turn out

@jahlyn we don't really go hard for IGs right now, we want to get all of our players a chanpion rank minimum and we are paying players large sums of money for it, this weekend I may be able to pay for god

20. RageVader

RageVader Member

:p I wanted to join your fac but people who were 13 were also denied XD

#Denial
    #FavoriteFanDenied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.