treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Treasure Wars

GenBear
GenBear
i agree with Fresh.... like why..
Landon
Landon
It was originally an admin
GenBear
GenBear
I think it's own role would suit it better
FreshFrenchCrab
FreshFrenchCrab
But Tvc its not a full time helper, this account wont be used for everyday helper things so it wouldn’t make sense that it has helper role.
TVCGamer
TVCGamer
It helps the community therefore it is a helper, if we gave it administrator role it wouldn't really be doing administration things.
Landon
Landon
I think it should just have a special role as it will probably only be used to post newsletters.
GenBear
GenBear
I agree with Landon!!
Reactions: Landon
Landon
Landon
I agree with Gen!!
GenBear
GenBear
Like have a *Newsletter Role*
Landon
Landon
Or no role and just a name color.
GenBear
GenBear
Yeah!!
Yagot
Yagot
@TVCGamer new player comes on forums -> new player sees helper rank -> new player asks "helper" for help -> player receives no response or late response from newsletter only account. genbear and landon and crab are right, a newsletter/unique role would be much better
TVCGamer
TVCGamer
@Yagot i get what you mean but at the end of the day its a helper and its never online unless its posting a newsletter, so it wont get messages from players.
Yagot
Yagot
it's still online and it still shows in the member tab what the **** does that have to do with anything? it's confusing and there's literally no reason not to make a unique role for this account except maybe laziness
Landon
Landon
We can't see the Online Status so we do not know if it is online or not. The Newsletter Account isn't really Helping, its just there to post a Newsletter.
TVCGamer
TVCGamer
It doesn't matter its fine how it is no point arguing over it.
Landon
Landon
I'm not arguing just stating my opinion, I just think it looks weird :p
Yagot
Yagot
holy **** how are you a staff member "It doesn't matter" it does, it's confusing "its fine how it is" you think that and I don't, which is why we're arguing about it "no point arguing over it" then what the **** do you do when you're talking to someone about a subject you disagree about
FreshFrenchCrab
FreshFrenchCrab
@TVCGamer would you consider this a helper. 1. Its not staff. 2. No one is on the account. 3. IT DOES NOT HELP. I could go on. @Yagot makes sense. It’s pointless to give it helper.
Gunzal
Gunzal
Holy damn… TVC. Listen. This is where you stop arguing with the members of the community, and start talking to the admins about it. If the community says that it's confusing, then it clearly matters, whether you agree with it or not. So, if you were a good staff member, you would take their views on the situation and talk about it with the admins.