treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

3k Appreciation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RO__K

3k Appreciation Thread
Just wanted to make an appreciation thread because recently I hit 3,000 messages and the 2 year mark on the forums!
This thread is just to appreciate the people who have helped me and the server!

So let’s get started on the list shall we?

@Henrykarma2 - my first ever friend that I had on the server along with a guy named Tuves1
@Pst - he was a great friend to me while I was a noob on the server.
@GamerGirl28 - although she is no longer here on Treasure Wars she was still an awesome friend plus she is the one who helped me get onto the staff team back in September of 2016
@Menslooter - what can I say about this nerd? He has always been there for me when I was staff and even after. He is a great staff member and in my opinion he would actually make a great administrator but overall he is an amazing friend.
@Jobmaximous - the Zero to Hero, he was and still is a good friend even though he doesn’t really talk to me anymore since he bacame staff but I will always remember the time we would hang out together.
@Lokiies - aka my pug, he is an amazing friend and although at times he is toxic I still give him treats for sitting.
@Maynard - literally my dad when I was on the team.
@Jkdawg6 - an amazing friend and a CSGO master. He is also responsible for my 20 bans
@Ultimate_Derp - I’ve been on the same server as this guy for as long as I can remember. Ult my man I remember when we both haven’t got staff yet and we would have these little competitions in the shoutbox to see who can help this member the fastest... definitely the good old days. Also I’ve worked with this guy not just on Treasure Wars but also on other servers! Remember the region days ULT? With Liz, Consol, and lokiies? Yah that was fun for a bit lol
@DoctorRru - also an amazing friend when I was on the staff team and it was also sad to see that you have quit Treasure Wars but school is important, good luck with that! @DragonG0DFX - also an amazing friend! Even when I was a nobody he was still super nice to me and even gave me a faction on molten when I wanted to play. @GaaraOfBenton10 - Gaara I love you, and those late night conversations on skype, but you’re too pay to win for me.
@ReliantX - this guy is literally my dad and the whole reason why I got into conquer so I can’t thank him enough!
@KozmicAbby - an amazing friend and I have known her since the beginning of season 2 on forgotten. I was incredibly happy when you got promoted and I hope you don’t go anytime soon.
@liz - she is my mom
@Calizz - you’ll never beat me at COD... deal with it <3
@BlitzProGaming - it was a pleasure working with you my dude!
@tooooooooooofast - an Awesome friend who has been there for me on forgotten! Thanks for the hero rank <3
@kidsrule97 - Just recently known this nerd but overall an amazing friend!
@Ninjaslayarrr - an awesome friend and the whole reason I’m in NJL! Thanks for the champ rank on reforged.
@HellaFlop - an amazing friend and probably the person who feels the same way about the server as I do.
@FluffyPlays - you’re a really nice dude and I thought you really deserved staff! Well done my dude.
@yozzer - you’re a really cool dude but it was sad to see that you have given up on the staff thing
@Eraze - I really can’t thank you enough, Although we haven’t talked much thank you for saving the server along with @codenameflip and @OhBlihv

I am probably forgetting a few others but sorry if I do!​
Ok

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
Content
She has only been staff for about a month, but she is very active on every other platform :p
She is very active on all platforms, she just doesn’t really say anything on the forums but she does watch threads :p

3k Appreciation Thread
Just wanted to make an appreciation thread because recently I hit 3,000 messages and the 2 year mark on the forums!
This thread is just to appreciate the people who have helped me and the server!

So let’s get started on the list shall we?

@Henrykarma2 - my first ever friend that I had on the server along with a guy named Tuves1
@Pst - he was a great friend to me while I was a noob on the server.
@GamerGirl28 - although she is no longer here on Treasure Wars she was still an awesome friend plus she is the one who helped me get onto the staff team back in September of 2016
@Menslooter - what can I say about this nerd? He has always been there for me when I was staff and even after. He is a great staff member and in my opinion he would actually make a great administrator but overall he is an amazing friend.
@Jobmaximous - the Zero to Hero, he was and still is a good friend even though he doesn’t really talk to me anymore since he bacame staff but I will always remember the time we would hang out together.
@Lokiies - aka my pug, he is an amazing friend and although at times he is toxic I still give him treats for sitting.
@Maynard - literally my dad when I was on the team.
@Jkdawg6 - an amazing friend and a CSGO master. He is also responsible for my 20 bans
@Ultimate_Derp - I’ve been on the same server as this guy for as long as I can remember. Ult my man I remember when we both haven’t got staff yet and we would have these little competitions in the shoutbox to see who can help this member the fastest... definitely the good old days. Also I’ve worked with this guy not just on Treasure Wars but also on other servers! Remember the region days ULT? With Liz, Consol, and lokiies? Yah that was fun for a bit lol
@DoctorRru - also an amazing friend when I was on the staff team and it was also sad to see that you have quit Treasure Wars but school is important, good luck with that! @DragonG0DFX - also an amazing friend! Even when I was a nobody he was still super nice to me and even gave me a faction on molten when I wanted to play. @GaaraOfBenton10 - Gaara I love you, and those late night conversations on skype, but you’re too pay to win for me.
@ReliantX - this guy is literally my dad and the whole reason why I got into conquer so I can’t thank him enough!
@KozmicAbby - an amazing friend and I have known her since the beginning of season 2 on forgotten. I was incredibly happy when you got promoted and I hope you don’t go anytime soon.
@liz - she is my mom
@Calizz - you’ll never beat me at COD... deal with it <3
@BlitzProGaming - it was a pleasure working with you my dude!
@tooooooooooofast - an Awesome friend who has been there for me on forgotten! Thanks for the hero rank <3
@kidsrule97 - Just recently known this nerd but overall an amazing friend!
@Ninjaslayarrr - an awesome friend and the whole reason I’m in NJL! Thanks for the champ rank on reforged.
@HellaFlop - an amazing friend and probably the person who feels the same way about the server as I do.
@FluffyPlays - you’re a really nice dude and I thought you really deserved staff! Well done my dude.
@yozzer - you’re a really cool dude but it was sad to see that you have given up on the staff thing
@Eraze - I really can’t thank you enough, Although we haven’t talked much thank you for saving the server along with @codenameflip and @OhBlihv

I am probably forgetting a few others but sorry if I do!​
I strongly disagree with these people included. Due to the fact that your Dad ( repro) isn’t included.

Status
Not open for further replies.