treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

40 igs for pirate/grim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunzal

Why tho. I mean, u got a great family here at Reforged. Most of us hack, most of us cheat but hey, all of us are toxic :)
Still gonna cheat, hack, dupe and be toxic on Reforged though. I just wanna have ranks in other realms as well for the tags on the forums later on. XD

(we are clearly joking, no illegal stuff happening over here)

Nazgul

Still gonna cheat, hack, dupe and be toxic on Reforged though. I just wanna have ranks in other realms as well for the tags on the forums later on. XD

I have a hero gem on forgotten

Woozter

I’m not joking
K maybe about the cheating part, but EVERYONE is toxic, even the random explorers that you one shot.

Woozter

I dont understand how a thread about buying classes has become about toxic minemen...
Good question. But these are explorers man. Please help @Gunzal and I. They are like rabbits man, they just spring on you from no where, and by the time you MANAGE to kill them, you find out they were wearing Beastmaster/warrior class. Like wth? And the ones that were demis even, like... Oh well

Gunzal

Good question. But these are explorers man. Please help @Gunzal and I. They are like rabbits man, they just spring on you from no where, and by the time you MANAGE to kill them, you find out they were wearing Beastmaster/warrior class. Like wth? And the ones that were demis even, like... Oh well
There's only one thing to do when this happens: Press R.

_xDestinyx_

ikr, this guy was in /kit god amour and I was in a demi, he was hacking really hard and he dropped me to 5 xD I killed him in the end though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.