treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

A bunch of suggestions I have.

Frqa

I have quite a few suggestions I want to share let me know your opinions on these. 1). There is warp music warp shop and a bunch of other warps to either pvp or use as home bases outside of it. A good warp would be a /warp parkour. This would be a staged system quite similar to the parkour event that took place and you can /parkour race your friends in it. You would not be given awards and it would just be a fun thing put in place to have fun. 2). The consumable items are good in many ways to help people, you have the slot crystal, protection rune, chunk buster, mystery scrolls and much more things. The empowered slot crystal is an upgraded version of the slot crystal and it is much more useful. A good idea would be a empowered chunk buster which busts a 2x2 chunk area instead of 1. When you do not have /fly and you use a chunk buster or you don't have /fly enabled the empowered chunk buster should not have any fall damage on and you will fall safely. 3). You can buy a lot of things from the treasure wars store and a lot of those things can come in handy when you are playing, one of those being the pet eggs. You can buy a common, rare and legendary pet egg off the store. There are heroic pets in the game and I fell they should be purchasable off the store as well as the others. They are much more useful than the other pets. 4). Coin flipping is a great way to make money if you are lucky at winning them. It is very simple to do and does not require skill. A great way to make coin flipping more fun would be to make it a place where you can go. It would be a warp where you go and you coin flip money. This could be also with ranks where you right click a chest and it generates a win or lose, like the key system or voting. 5). The treasure wars discord is a well made discord with a very good staff team to help people. They have a great ticket support system and you can do a lot of things there. Imagine a bot where you can link your account to the discord and when you message it shows your rank and an awesome colour with your name. They are all my suggestions I have let me know your thoughts on any other awesome ideas or other things. Would be great to see duels back as well. <3

Mukz

parkour would be pretty cool

I like the empowered chunk buster not really needed but would be really nice

heroic pets eggs on store big no no, they are hard to get for the same reason you said they are dominant over normal pets and easy to get ones, making it purchasable will just get the staff a bunch of hate for ptw

the rank gambling could be good but it needs to be extremely rare you can get all ranks from scrolls so in that sense it is a gamble already

The name/rank intregrated in game would be cool if only ./discord works

Quaj

parkour is cool but also pointless in terms of a factions server, perhaps create more parkour at spawn? The chunk buster idea is cool, but I think you should still take fall damage as wild pvp has the cool strat of where you turn and place a chunk buster killing your oppenent. Perhaps this damage could be nerfed a little im not sure. Heroic eggs should definitely not be on store, even though theyd be so expensive very few would buy them, like the other eggs, it would just be too op. Also they should fix all the pets, eg nightmare The rank gamble is alright, I think you should perhaps make the god-titan gamble in game so its 100% fair, it is annoyign having to go to obi for it. The coin flip thing imo is a bit pointless. Discord idea is cool but would also be a bit annoying and is not 100% necessary especially when other aspects of the server such as (duels) arent up

Frqa

parkour is cool but also pointless in terms of a factions server, perhaps create more parkour at spawn? The chunk buster idea is cool, but I think you should still take fall damage as wild pvp has the cool strat of where you turn and place a chunk buster killing your oppenent. Perhaps this damage could be nerfed a little im not sure. Heroic eggs should definitely not be on store, even though theyd be so expensive very few would buy them, like the other eggs, it would just be too op. Also they should fix all the pets, eg nightmare The rank gamble is alright, I think you should perhaps make the god-titan gamble in game so its 100% fair, it is annoyign having to go to obi for it. The coin flip thing imo is a bit pointless. Discord idea is cool but would also be a bit annoying and is not 100% necessary especially when other aspects of the server such as (duels) arent up
I agree in the aspect of chunk buster pvping and the fall damage but if the player was to be out of combat it would not deal any types of fall damage so it is fair to the people without /fly or a good set.