treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Add potions to shop

Willingness_

Adding potions to shop just allows PvPers to keep having fun without having to pause for the annoying process of making potions. Just make the cost of each potion the same price as all the ingredients used to brew potions combined.

NoobBusters

Previous Sr. Mod
The beta team voted whether to have potions in pvp or to not have potions in pvp, the vote was strongly in favor of not having them. Now I know a lot of people have been saying you need potions for the current state of pvp, however, the devs were trying to shape pvp around not using potions. If the pvp isn’t that way I’m sure they’ll look into balancing it. I personally don’t think custom enchants and potions are a good mix, -1.

Willingness_

The beta team voted whether to have potions in pvp or to not have potions in pvp, the vote was strongly in favor of not having them. Now I know a lot of people have been saying you need potions for the current state of pvp, however, the devs were trying to shape pvp around not using potions. If the pvp isn’t that way I’m sure they’ll look into balancing it. I personally don’t think custom enchants and potions are a good mix, -1.
The vote came before the season even started, they should add potions into the shop for now and if they actually go through with a change on pvp to make it where they aren't needed then they can remove them from the shop