treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Asking for Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logantjuh

Hello my name is Logan i got banned for Blacklisted but that was like 1year ago? i dont know.
Someone did record me for hacks but that was a mistake i thought i removed it all because a good friend of me play this server and i was playing to but i dint know my hacks where still on my acount i used them just to troll peopel on a server from my brother, i Delete now my hacks but its was too late someone record me when is was using hacks i thought that was kill aura? i dont know anymore. I deleted now but i got banned for it but im asking for a unban because i want to play again with my friends and your server is the only one i play thats the reason i dint quit minecraft another server is going to 1.9 and that not good for meh im happy that this server i still 1.8 so im asking for an unban so i can play with my friend again, i wont use hacks anymore like i said i deleted it and if you dont believe me you can spy sometimes on me too see Thankyou to read this btw: Sorry for my english i dont get english in school i learn it by my self and its not good i know but im trying to do my best :)

Mc name: Logantjuh

VanquishedX

Hello my name is Logan i got banned for Blacklisted but that was like 1year ago? i dont know.
Someone did record me for hacks but that was a mistake i thought i removed it all because a good friend of me play this server and i was playing to but i dint know my hacks where still on my acount i used them just to troll peopel on a server from my brother, i Delete now my hacks but its was too late someone record me when is was using hacks i thought that was kill aura? i dont know anymore. I deleted now but i got banned for it but im asking for a unban because i want to play again with my friends and your server is the only one i play thats the reason i dint quit minecraft another server is going to 1.9 and that not good for meh im happy that this server i still 1.8 so im asking for an unban so i can play with my friend again, i wont use hacks anymore like i said i deleted it and if you dont believe me you can spy sometimes on me too see Thankyou to read this btw: Sorry for my english i dont get english in school i learn it by my self and its not good i know but im trying to do my best :)

Mc name: Logantjuh
Hacking is a permanent ban without ANY chance of unban you might aswell forget about this.

Logantjuh

but its was not even my plan to use hacks i thought there deleted after i killed someone with those hacks i deleted them quick to not have problems and i thought ok its all good now i was grinding and i got banned for blacklist but i dont have the hacks anymore i just wanna play on the server with my best friend cause this server is only one i played now i dont play any server sometimes egg wars on cubecraft but thats all

EmOne_

One year ago? Then you were one of the first players lol.
And there is no way they are going to unban you because hacking is perm

Logantjuh

Year ago or someting yeah i dont really know but its was too long and i know i dont have to hack but i forget and i really want an unban just wanna play with my friend again like old times :/

EmOne_

Year ago or someting yeah i dont really know but its was too long and i know i dont have to hack but i forget and i really want an unban just wanna play with my friend again like old times :/
I understand you bro but you need to understand that hacking it's a permanent ban. There is no change to get unbanned. You could always make a ban appeal! If you don't know how, let me know.

jjbeast333

clearly you intended to use hacks because you have to turn them on/off so enjoy your ban and live with the consequences. You're not the first person to say that you didn't mean to or it wasn't me.

Status
Not open for further replies.