treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Bandit Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandit really needs a reset because:
1. Loads of people have been dossed in their best sets
2.The OP people dont want to play anymore because they dont have a challenge
Please post a reset date.

Foxy

This is true. The fact that there are 3 golden knives is just disgusting. The fact that the golden knife exists, is just disgusting
tell me about bandit is the worst realm rn theres no competition and all people do it hack or d dos

iMarz

Id fight anyone on the server in a 1v1 scrub
Whenever I fight u, u run to a derp soo. And u literally told me that you were scared of me and @Jqmn. The only way you will fight is if u have the knife. But don't worry, we're both ready to get hit with it

iMarz

Lol ok. Youve never fought me 1 on 1. Jqmn also never fought me 1v1 in the set I wear now
Well it's hard to fight when u guys have the knife so Ye. Plus it wouldn't really be fair to you if I fought you. Your helm would be red b4 you got mine out of the green. We all know who the best pvper on bandit is

Jqmn

Lol ok. Youve never fought me 1 on 1. Jqmn also never fought me 1v1 in the set I wear now
I have fought you 2 on 1 multiple times, once with you and glacial attacking me and once with you and probit xD oh and those times were all when I was in my bad set:D

Jqmn

Well it's hard to fight when u guys have the knife so Ye. Plus it wouldn't really be fair to you if I fought you. Your helm would be red b4 you got mine out of the green. We all know who the best pvper on bandit is
Marz they have 3 knives

Status
Not open for further replies.