treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Best Factions On Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Raptor
Owners: TotalTactics, Angelfromhell, Koguchiipower, PainReturns

2.Grass
Owners: Grassrealm, IAlex, Kingflexi

3.Nerds
Owners: Horn34, Noobbusters

4.Birhak
Owners: BadNooob, BanterMacheane

5.Wizard
Owner: TheWaterBoy10, Trivias, xDestructive

eZlee

Noob isn’t an owner of Nerds lol

It’s Horn and only Horn

Noob wasn’t even introduced into Nerds till beta, him and _7k merged in beta

Fix it

Moqe

Raptor, nerds, and wizards are fine, but i have only heard of one person in birhak, and i don’t think i have seen any of them pvp ever. Grass, ill give em the benefit of the doubt. The beginning of beta they were active, then some got banned (not surprised) and most of the others just stopped or play like 3 times a week for like 3 minutes then get straight off.

Id say, if we are talking all of beta and not just around now, hecka should replace birhak and grass could stay on the list, but definitely lower down, around 4th or 5th.

Raptor, nerds, and wizards are fine, but i have only heard of one person in birhak, and i don’t think i have seen any of them pvp ever. Grass, ill give em the benefit of the doubt. The beginning of beta they were active, then some got banned (not surprised) and most of the others just stopped or play like 3 times a week for like 3 minutes then get straight off.

Id say, if we are talking all of beta and not just around now, hecka should replace birhak and grass could stay on the list, but definitely lower down, around 4th or 5th.
Hecka was only good till we enemied them.

Birhak

Y u salty

iAl3x

One got banned, for flyboost....

NoobBusters

Helper
Helper
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Explain to me how grass is better than nerds saying we've raided them 6 times, overclaimed their corner, and they never have raided us and failed 4 times at trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.