treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Best Mineman in History of Minemen

Best minerman

• hawkes1

• hawkes1

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanboys gtfo outta here only other person that should be up there is hawkes2
@xSkrt sit your ass down your a randy you played bandit and all you did was derp the entire season. You had your butt buddy get me banned using Jigsaw making it look like I said "kys" now get off the forums and go derp some more.

hawkes1

@xSkrt sit your ass down your a randy you played bandit and all you did was derp the entire season. You had your butt buddy get me banned using Jigsaw making it look like I said "kys" now get off the forums and go derp some more.
bit harsh...

@xSkrt much respect for false banning people, i pioneered that, first to get it done terhehehheehhe

xSkrt

bit harsh...

@xSkrt much respect for false banning people, i pioneered that, first to get it done terhehehheehhe
For sure fam all he can say is I “derped” because he got derped by my mate once haha and the same mate used jigsaw on him to ban him haha weak ass

For sure fam all he can say is I “derped” because he got derped by my mate once haha and the same mate used jigsaw on him to ban him haha weak ass
So your trying to say that your friend ban evaded essentially because the only time I got derped was by you and it was not even like you hit me in the derp, my own zombie pearl blocked me when I went to peak over the edge to see if it was your derp since you were low I got hit by my zombie turned back around and attempted to pearl hit my zombie in the forehead with the pearl and fell into the derp. Then you crushed me and killed me congrats bro amazing skill. Bet I won't see you doing anything else during beta realm if you even play. I wouldn't advice playing on the beta realm most of the big boys are coming back so I would watch out.

xSkrt

So your trying to say that your friend ban evaded essentially because the only time I got derped was by you and it was not even like you hit me in the derp, my own zombie pearl blocked me when I went to peak over the edge to see if it was your derp since you were low I got hit by my zombie turned back around and attempted to pearl hit my zombie in the forehead with the pearl and fell into the derp. Then you crushed me and killed me congrats bro amazing skill. Bet I won't see you doing anything else during beta realm if you even play. I wouldn't advice playing on the beta realm most of the big boys are coming back so I would watch out.
oof yummy yummy kiddo wrote a whole college essay

Status
Not open for further replies.