treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Best Treasure Wars Players of All Time (Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landon

So, if you have seen me recently, I have posted a few cool threads. Anyway, I want to do a Best Players of All Time. However, I don’t know the best players. Respond here (seriously) or PM me of a player, what realm, and what season (and their forums account if possible). The 15 people that have been said the most or voted on will be in the thread. It won’t just be best players, it will also be some other cool stuff and statistics.

Nelly

Alpha Team
Content
that's a joke.

Now, on a real note for reforged I would say ItzIDK, Davidandleah, JFKirchner are some amazing players from season 1/2 of Reforged.
Drewbot, Delexium are some others.

I myself was at my best Late season 2 or season 3 (reforged)

Kalzo

Can’t count how many gks I be had xd about 25ish since I’ve been playing
you were horrible and I wouldn't really count these last 2 seasons considering they were both ruined by duping, plus gks have been pretty common for the past 3 seasons

boduh

So, if you have seen me recently, I have posted a few cool threads. Anyway, I want to do a Best Players of All Time. However, I don’t know the best players. Respond here (seriously) or PM me of a player, what realm, and what season (and their forums account if possible). The 15 people that have been said the most or voted on will be in the thread. It won’t just be best players, it will also be some other cool stuff and statistics.
nuttyaye

Status
Not open for further replies.