Bring back bandit

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Hoopa1000, Jan 31, 2019.

?

Bandit Or A Realm With Everyone’s Ranks And Classes?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2019.
  1. Bandit

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Realm with everyone’s ranks and classes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoopa1000

Hoopa1000 Member

This post will get a lot of hate and like on it but this is what I think and I have some proof treasure wars needs to bring back bandit i have been playing for 3-4 years and all this time I have been playing bandit I was on when the server was getting 20 people on and when there were 300 in the past year bandit has been the realm with the most players on it at all times bandit has had a tons of ogs on including my friend kids rule bandit has always been an enjoyable experience and will be as long as more updates happen I know that a ton of ogs would come back if bandit was back I know this is “just another post” but this is something that the staff team need to put into consideration the very least they could do is either have pirate or a different realm with all of the classes and ranks people had dear the staff team I have been on bandit since the start and know a lot about it and the community please consider this and reply here or dm me on disc Hoopa1000#4726 bandit needs to be brought back and I know it would get a lot of support

2. Bwekky

Bwekky Well-Known Member

Bwekky
    Although I played Bandit for a little bit and enjoyed it I would rather have one realm right now and that would be pirate. Pirate in my opinion was a blast! And I think a lot of people would agree and be happy with the decision that it has come back.

3. TheWaterboy10

TheWaterboy10 Moderator

TheWaterboy10
    Personally I wouldve loved to have seen Reforged come out first but there was a poll held on our forums and the majority voted for Pirate. Also Pirate will be coming out when Beta ends and will have all ranks/classes previously had before beta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.