treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalzo

To keep it short, I'm quitting because my PC broke xd
I played this server for around 2 years, and throughout those 2 years I made quite a few friends or enemies lol. The current state the server is in is honestly pretty sad, but I hope that'll change as this server is honestly the best server I played.
I might come back when my PC is fixed, but until then I'll just be on discord or check the forums every now and then. No need to tag people, they know who they are. If for some reason you want to message me, my discord is Kalzo#1886.
Bye ;D

Last edited:

Ryleyss

I played this server for around 2 years, and throughout those 2 years I made quite a few friends or enemies lol. The current state the server is in is honestly pretty sad, but I hope that'll change as this server is honestly the best server I played.
I might come back when my PC is fixed, but until then I'll just be on discord or check the forums every now and then. No need to tag people, they know who they are. If for some reason you want to message me, my discord is Kalzo#1886.
Bye ;D
idiot

GenBear

Bye ;D
Cya round dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.