treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Can I get clue fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi209

So, I have been doing a special clue on frozen, (which is huge for me rn) and, I got a "find the treasure at" clue. So, ive seen before where if you put the clue in your pv 1, staff will fix it if you ask. So if you can, please fix this scroll.

IGN:Jedi209
Clue:Special
PV:1
Riegon?:Frozen Abyss

Thanks,
-Jedi209

Zaff

So, I have been doing a special clue on frozen, (which is huge for me rn) and, I got a "find the treasure at" clue. So, ive seen before where if you put the clue in your pv 1, staff will fix it if you ask. So if you can, please fix this scroll.

Thanks,
-Jedi209
How do people not know that you have to mine around the block yet?

Mecham

Could you explain how this clue is broken? We only fix clues that are faulty. E.g. there was a while when you would get bedrock blocks on molten (that bug is now fixed).
If you use a high efficiency pick and use your superbreaker ability and hit all the surrounding blocks, it always gets the job done if you're at the right coords.

TJB108

Thanks,
-Jedi209

If you're willing Jedi, I will happily do it for you :D And I WILL give back.

These kids :p:)

Status
Not open for further replies.