treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Can't Access Treasure Wars in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamcow88

My friend and I can't access treasure wars and we are wondering if this is a bug or if it has just been shut off from us. We see people online on the website but still can't access. Was this intentional or is it a bug?

EDIT:
Sorry, I am stupid, I was using the wrong version.

Last edited:

Jesus_101

It is not a bug. You can't access tw on normal minecraft because of EULA atm. Staff are working on fixing it as fast as they can. Please give them time. For now if you really wish to log on to treasure wars you can do so using 5zig or squidhq. If you have any questions feel free to msg me.

Birhak

It is not a bug. You can't access tw on normal minecraft because of EULA atm. Staff are working on fixing it as fast as they can. Please give them time. For now if you really wish to log on to treasure wars you can do so using 5zig or squidhq. If you have any questions feel free to msg me.
damn ur fast to work

Sugerandtea

Damn, now I wish my name was still THEEULA lmaoo

iamcow88

It doesn't let me on using either

Last edited:

vza

Try using the ip treasurewars.org, without SquidHQ. It works for me.

Edit: If that doesnt work, try using 1.8.8 on the .org ip.

Status
Not open for further replies.