treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc_Owen

Warzone- I think the warzone should not have the barrier around it, you should be able to have derps around the edge of the warzone.

Washup Loot- I think the washup loot should be buffed, if not buffed then more chests added. Also I think you should be able to get ranks, classes, protection runes, and other rare things.

Scrolls- why do we have cool-downs on the scrolls!? this is a main part of treasure wars, scrolls gives people something to do. but you can only do a scrolls like every 2 days? you should remove the scroll cool-down, and also the new scroll quests are awesome, but some are a little to hard.

Rune Boosting- it should be put back to 95% success - 1% destroy! it is a little harsh how people who struggle to get money without being pay to win work and spend hours getting money to buy runes, to make a set, then the runes fail? it should be put back to 95 - 1.

ItzBen_

Former Sr. Mod
1. I would prefer derp pvp stays at warps, not everyone likes it.
2. Not more chests but a loot buff could be nice.
3. Scroll cooldowns could be reduced, yes.
4. Too OP for me.

Also moved this to suggestions, ty @Epic_Pig

Arcanum2210

Warzone- I think the warzone should not have the barrier around it, you should be able to have derps around the edge of the warzone.

Washup Loot- I think the washup loot should be buffed, if not buffed then more chests added. Also I think you should be able to get ranks, classes, protection runes, and other rare things.

Scrolls- why do we have cool-downs on the scrolls!? this is a main part of treasure wars, scrolls gives people something to do. but you can only do a scrolls like every 2 days? you should remove the scroll cool-down, and also the new scroll quests are awesome, but some are a little to hard.

Rune Boosting- it should be put back to 95% success - 1% destroy! it is a little harsh how people who struggle to get money without being pay to win work and spend hours getting money to buy runes, to make a set, then the runes fail? it should be put back to 95 - 1.
Washup Loot = -1, the number of chests spawned is fine, maybe if they added prot runes to the chest it would be better.
Scrolls = +1
Rune Boosting = Being able to boost a rune to 95% success would make it a almost sure-win percentage with a small chance of it failing. 85-10 is fine as of now

Status
Not open for further replies.