treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Combat in lobbies?

Good?

• yes

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • with work

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Sandwich

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArielRules97

This honestly has probably been suggested a thousand times but I don't care tbh.

Some servers have PvP enablers in their lobbies, we had a discussion the other day about instead of a Kit PvP realm(which is useless) to have the PvP enabler like if you click the sword it says "PvP enabled in 5...4...3...2...1..." then you get armour and whoever else has it enabled you can fight them. Not sure I just kinda liked the idea. Dont hate on this thread, kthnx.

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
This honestly has probably been suggested a thousand times but I don't care tbh.

Some servers have PvP enablers in their lobbies, we had a discussion the other day about instead of a Kit PvP realm(which is useless) to have the PvP enabler like if you click the sword it says "PvP enabled in 5...4...3...2...1..." then you get armour and whoever else has it enabled you can fight them. Not sure I just kinda liked the idea. Dont hate on this thread, kthnx.
https://giphy.com/gifs/jasmyn-l4FGnnlIQslHkOPaU

Akay

+1, It would keep us occupied and entertained when a reboot happens. It's also something you could do to kill time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.