treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Current Issues with Staff (in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
CruderTax
Whatever your opinion is on him, he is running the staff team. Unless a developer is doing Purchase Helps (or there are none, wouldn’t be surprising), Cruder is doing them. Cruder is also doing most appeals and staff applications. He is doing the job of an admin. I know there’s some rhyme or reason for why he doesn’t have that tag but he deserves it for what he’s doing.

Application
I feel like the stages to an application are a little simple. The application itself is fine but activity. Instead of a static number displaying how many hours someone has been on, there needs to be a detail activity tracker. One that tracks chat messages sent, location changes, commands run, and how much the player is moving. If you check some of the weekly times, they are insane. This is because players afk all the time. I have made a plugin just like this so I know it isn’t difficult. I also know you see what they say but there should be a log in game at least that shows every message a player has sent in a certain amount of time. No disrespect towards Moqe but even he admitted it himself: toxicity.

New Helpers
I feel like when you get new Helpers now a days, there should be at least an introduction. I want you to name me a new Helper recently where at least some people didn’t go “who?” or “why you” etc. This is no disrespect towards them, I am 100% willing to see what they can do. But, the players should get a feel for who they are. Maybe a little bio or information about certain things that they have done on Treasure Wars would be nice.

Jr. Mod
It needs to change. Either it needs to be removed or fixed. People spend months there. Jr. Mod is literally Helper with the ability to temp ban. In my eyes, and in most I believe, Junior Mod sort of means Trial Mod. They are on Trial to see how they can work for Mod. Back in the day, spending months as a Helper to Mod was way better than it is now. I would rather be Helper for a long time then be Helper then Jr. Mod.

People
Kribzzy: Just because he was in a call with someone who was Ban Evading while playing another game, I don’t think should call for a demotion.
GrapeDustt: Just returned (or on discord and forums) about a week or two weeks ago and already staff.
TVC: I know some issues happened with him and some higher staff but I feel bad for him being Jr. Mod and Helper for so long, but gg.
Triviaz: This is going to be my 100% amazing Segway into my next point...

Issues between staff and Higher Staff
Most of the community isn’t aware of the inner issues with Triviaz and I’m not going to spill anything because “leaking confidential staff information” but most are aware he had roles on discord removed for a while so yeah. Anyway, to the staff, you know what happened. Drama like that shouldn’t happen and what happened after in the game we played online was extremely immature and shouldn’t have been done either. I applaud Envy for trying to fix what was broken but it never should have happened in the first place over a tiny miscommunication.

Activity
Enforce it better. The final week I was staff, 2 staff members got 7 hours of playtime out of 16 required. No notices made or anything. One of which had public arguments in private channels. Meanwhile, me and fluffy work our asses off to build a uh “place”.
Drama between the Treasure Wars staff team isn't new, and quite frequently I am tired of it. I am not going to go into detail for confidential reasons but, in my eyes and the eyes of many the staff team isn't really a "team" and they have always had people like Senior Moderators doing stuff that shouldn't even be near their reach but some have done a good job not going to lie, but it's the reflection on the community that makes that a bad thing. Your issues with other people like Kribzzy, a demotion shouldn't even come to thought about something like that but people being demoted for stupid things is kind of what's been going on for the past year+. I would really like to see a change in this but I really doubt that will happen.

Mega__

Drama between the Treasure Wars staff team isn't new, and quite frequently I am tired of it. I am not going to go into detail for confidential reasons but, in my eyes and the eyes of many the staff team isn't really a "team" and they have always had people like Senior Moderators doing stuff that shouldn't even be near their reach but some have done a good job not going to lie, but it's the reflection on the community that makes that a bad thing. Your issues with other people like Kribzzy, a demotion shouldn't even come to thought about something like that but people being demoted for stupid things is kind of what's been going on for the past year+. I would really like to see a change in this but I really doubt that will happen.
bunch of drama queens amirite

Status
Not open for further replies.