treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Cursed Desert Dossing Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qmann22

So as many know we have had many dossers on Cursed, and they are back. So about a month ago, LogicAK, which now uses the account ShmalexJr (xTapOut's old account), dossed multiple people in maxed sets including myself and others. Now he is back, he joined back today and has already dossed bICKAGEcRAFT in a fully maxed set. Also, xTapOut who also dosses, is the person who supplies most ips and he used to be in my faction, and we would be in TS for hours. From what I've learned from hours of teamspeaking with him, he dosses/doxs when he's gets mad, and has a great capability of doing so. xTapOut's current ign is Luboo1013, and is on LogicAK's old account. (They basically swapped accounts for rank reasons) Although we have no proof as of right now, I am trying to figure out how to check my router logs to get him banned. Also, just a warning, dossing can lead to jail, so don't doss :)
Now hopefully we can have enough feedback on this thread to actually attract the interest of Logon1027 and other Mods.

maxtodamax

I don't understand why people ddos over a fucking block game. I understand why people would hack but ddos??? Why. People hack because they get bored and want some excitement. People ddos because they are too bad to do anything. I would much rather fight a hacker in Wz than a dosser. Against a hacker you stand a chance. But against a dosser you can't do anything but give up.

I appreciate you making the effort to put this up, but honestly it will do nothing.

Logic dosses people regularly he has dossed me before when his name was thenewtap..

Just to paint a picture of what happened today though, logic joined my faction under the name ShmalexJr and i didnt realise it was logic. A few minutes after i uploaded the giveaway video, he was begging me to come to warzone with him to help with pvp and bosses, when i eventually went, i shot one arrow at the magma and my ping went from 150 to 3000 and i got disconnected.
He then epearled and took my set, and he blamed it on somebody else. Then i went onto namemc.com and found out he was TheNewTap and i questioned him about being logic.. he said he bought the account from somebody from cosmic and he swore he didnt have the set.
Then he was on tw ts and he was saying "oh sh.t the caught me" so i kicked him from the faction and later on he came into our personal teamspeak and told us he was logic..

Now try and figure out who is telling the truth here.
If logic is telling the truth and he didnt doss me, then why does tapout always say to us get out of wz if logic is there?

Why did he lie and pretend he wasnt logic and that he had bought the account from somebody?

Why did he join my faction under a new name when me and logic notoriously hate eachother because he has dossed me before?

Why did he ask me to come warzone and i disconnect the instant i put myself in combat?

I'll let you all decide.

I dont care about god sets, money can be spent and more time can be wasted making a new one, the thing that pisses me off is trying to hide the fact that i've been dossed from family at home.. my Granny plays a game on facebook all day its all she does and its the only thing that keeps her going and some 13 year old is getting mad and dossing me and cutting off my internet so that my whole family especially her have an hour ruined.
Fukc this sh!t.
You should be ashamed logic.

Vqr

Look up how to set up packet sniffers on Google, you will still get hit off, but you will be able to see where the packets are coming from even if he has a VPN.

Look up how to set up packet sniffers on Google, you will still get hit off, but you will be able to see where the packets are coming from even if he has a VPN.
To be honest I'm not even bothered hes just an immature kid, it just pisses me off that he doesnt realise its not just 'i lost a god set' its my whole houses internet is broken because i want to play a game and have fun, and its people like him that really make me think of just quitting, like he doesnt realise what he is doing when he dosses people he just thinks its 'a prank' or some sh!t

Vqr

To be honest I'm not even bothered hes just an immature kid, it just pisses me off that he doesnt realise its not just 'i lost a god set' its my whole houses internet is broken because i want to play a game and have fun, and its people like him that really make me think of just quitting, like he doesnt realise what he is doing when he dosses people he just thinks its 'a prank' or some sh!t
Unplug your router for a day then, it will automatically reset your ip.

xTap

TF U TALKING XDDD HAHAHAHAHAHA HE SAID I DOS AND GIVE OUT IPS XDDD I'm so dead, another reason why I quit twars ;p

xTap

Tbh idrc accuse me of
Dosing do what ever. I really am done with the server and all this ****, sometimes I just wish of buying a new account and just restart on a new fresh clean record but that'll be hard... Well just do what ever qman, Max and Bick. I gave u all my **** anyways so just leave me Tf alone Bruh stop calling me out on **** I don't do. U guys r my friends and I hate to see u guys call me out for this ****. Just cos logic is my friend doesn't mean I help him dos anyone.. Well now u wonder why "ohhhhh tap don't leave twars" well I'm tired of this bs. For all I care u can have my fcking account I'm honestly tired of all this ****. And u know what's funny? Im not even the one who told logic to come back to twars. He just msg me on skype one day and said "hey dude I'm comin back twars".. And right after u found out that ShmalexJr was logic u automatically kick me. That's what I hate. I play this server just to hang out with the ppl that play with me. Like Oko, he's so stupid but he's still my dawg, max, my boy that plays skywars with me XD. My boy loco, Ima miss u fam. But yea there's no way I'm coming back to this server, actually lemme refraise this.. The **** realm that I wasted about 1000 dollars on.. Just to get accused for something I don't do. But like I said before, accuse me for this **** cos honestly I'm just done. Do what ever... #TapNotComingBack

Lego4u

I dont care if someone specifically is dossing It needs to stop.
It is a harsh (and illegal) offence and needs to be dealt with immediatly. Now Logic gets a perfect gset for doing something that is completely illegal and unfair but nothing is being done this needs to stop.

Tap read what i said, i never said you doss... you are however, friends with logic and invited him to our faction without telling me it was logic. So dont say it was a coincidence

maxtodamax

Tbh idrc accuse me of
Dosing do what ever. I really am done with the server and all this ****, sometimes I just wish of buying a new account and just restart on a new fresh clean record but that'll be hard... Well just do what ever qman, Max and Bick. I gave u all my **** anyways so just leave me Tf alone Bruh stop calling me out on **** I don't do. U guys r my friends and I hate to see u guys call me out for this ****. Just cos logic is my friend doesn't mean I help him dos anyone.. Well now u wonder why "ohhhhh tap don't leave twars" well I'm tired of this bs. For all I care u can have my fcking account I'm honestly tired of all this ****. And u know what's funny? Im not even the one who told logic to come back to twars. He just msg me on skype one day and said "hey dude I'm comin back twars".. And right after u found out that ShmalexJr was logic u automatically kick me. That's what I hate. I play this server just to hang out with the ppl that play with me. Like Oko, he's so stupid but he's still my dawg, max, my boy that plays skywars with me XD. My boy loco, Ima miss u fam. But yea there's no way I'm coming back to this server, actually lemme refraise this.. The **** realm that I wasted about 1000 dollars on.. Just to get accused for something I don't do. But like I said before, accuse me for this **** cos honestly I'm just done. Do what ever... #TapNotComingBack
I didn't call you out. I'm just talking about dossiers in general. I'm sorry if it seems like I called you out. I do believe that you didn't call in logic and I'm sad to see you quit <3

I didn't call you out. I'm just talking about dossiers in general. I'm sorry if it seems like I called you out. I do believe that you didn't call in logic and I'm sad to see you quit <3
Tap is taking this whole thing out of context. I never called him out for dossing, all i said was that he knew that shmalexjr was logic and everyone knows(especially tap) that logic dosses and that he has dossed me. I would have nothing againt tap if he had simply told me that that was logic so i wouldnt go to the warzone while he was online. But i wanna make clear that i never said tap dossed me. I also apologised to sarah and invited her to my fac,who in my video i said she possibly had my set as i recorded that video before i found out shmalexjr was logic,

I'm not educated on dossing but if theres anything the server can do about this, i think we would all appreciate it, I have played completely fair for nearly a year on this server and donated a lot of money to the server, and i dont think that things should be 'stolen' just because someone who can doss people thinks its ok to do.

Vqr

Tap is taking this whole thing out of context. I never called him out for dossing, all i said was that he knew that shmalexjr was logic and everyone knows(especially tap) that logic dosses and that he has dossed me. I would have nothing againt tap if he had simply told me that that was logic so i wouldnt go to the warzone while he was online. But i wanna make clear that i never said tap dossed me. I also apologised to sarah and invited her to my fac,who in my video i said she possibly had my set as i recorded that video before i found out shmalexjr was logic,

I'm not educated on dossing but if theres anything the server can do about this, i think we would all appreciate it, I have played completely fair for nearly a year on this server and donated a lot of money to the server, and i dont think that things should be 'stolen' just because someone who can doss people thinks its ok to do.
Unplug router for day

Putty

lmao *read date* oh hey this sounds like when rella and eds was here doesn't it?
Look here bickage qmann you guys are **** **** **** before map 2 (Easier to make sets like why)
IF you don't know how to change your ip? well ur fucked

Putty

And even if you check your router logs for the ip it still won't lead up to a ban on the person who ddosed you... it'll get you banned instead for sharing out another person's ip

Putty

Oh and I forgot
Have fun trying to get them banned for ddosing lmao last ban for ddosing on cursed was on end then there never was one ever again

Qmann22

lmao *read date* oh hey this sounds like when rella and eds was here doesn't it?
Look here bickage qmann you guys are **** **** **** before map 2 (Easier to make sets like why)
IF you don't know how to change your ip? well ur I suck at factions
lol thats y u are banned kid

Status
Not open for further replies.