treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Do a Global Unban

Ultra_godz

Do another global unban cuz theres been like 30 people (not alts) banned on server and most of them are very active members who wont do what they did to get banned again.
Also I want to play on server
do Global unban pls

_MrBits

Unfortunately for those players, Treasure Wars is trying to move to other ways of getting players rather than unbanning cheaters and rule-breakers. Global unbans sometimes happen before a reset, those players should wait until then, or purchase an unban.

Ultra_godz

Me got banned for ban evading, even though it wasnt my alt who got banned :/ and I dont want to pay 50 fucking dollars for an unban lol

_MrBits

me got banned for ban evading, even though it wasnt my alt who got banned :/ and I dont want to pay 50 fucking dollars for an unban lol
I'm sorry to hear that, however, their alt checking system is extremely accurate, whether or not it was your account, you still must have been linked to the banned account. If you would like to purchase an unban, you may do so at "https://buy.treasurewars.net/category/unban", it costs $40 USD. If you believe this ban is false, please appeal it at "https://forum.treasurewars.net/form/in-game-punishment-appeal.12/select". thank you!

Cal2030

I'm sorry to hear that, however, their alt checking system is extremely accurate, whether or not it was your account, you still must have been linked to the banned account. If you would like to purchase an unban, you may do so at "https://buy.treasurewars.net/category/unban", it costs $40 USD. If you believe this ban is false, please appeal it at "https://forum.treasurewars.net/form/in-game-punishment-appeal.12/select". thank you!
"extremely accurate" didn't 2 kids from blacked get banned cause they used some public alts months ago that got linked to some other kid? yeah, they got unban but if the system is as accurate as u say the kids shouldn't have been banned in the first place.
You also say twars is moving towards getting a new player base rather than unbanning rule-breakers. I 100% agree, that's why grizwars got no punishment for duping(tobe bragged multiple times abt it), or for glitch pearling(newclient,lox), abusing their perms as staff(arial), or how about giving $$$$ to another fac for ftop rewards. Okay,how about ialax using a regen client? I see your point but ur point is kind of not so smart. Also about the new player base, wasnt that supposed to happen over 2 weeks ago? jerma event + like 3 different streamers? 2 of which took a ban cause of grwizards + noodles? Its okay tho swaz was gonna play a few days ago and stream it, nvm it changed to yesterday, oh wait it still didn't happen. while on the topic of streamers, didn't some1 from grass say a no no word and try to frame lilmanharvey? and didn't another gras kid say a no no word and got black listed? took a week for him to get un-blacklisted. Finally there was a whole ass 12 hour rollback cause noodles didn't want to take a week ban after some ******* water protted. I get how its kinda fucked that 1 guy shouldn't **** over 30 but what the ****. Nevermind that rollback was for the duping right? All the duping right? thats why pikfishes went from 500m to over 4b in 3 days, while the other facs grinding just as much went from 1b to about 2b. making posts abt it is stupid, the server is kind of fucked, and my long ass **** post isn't gonna do anything. Im just ranting cause ur points r dumb, and no one wants to talk abt what I said. sry for bad grammar I cba to put effort into this.

Last edited:

HydrastarHD

"extremely accurate" didn't 2 kids from blacked get banned cause they used some public alts months ago that got linked to some other kid? yeah, they got unban but if the system is as accurate as u say the kids shouldn't have been banned in the first place.
You also say twars is moving towards getting a new player base rather than unbanning rule-breakers. I 100% agree, that's why grizwars got no punishment for duping(tobe bragged multiple times abt it), or for glitch pearling(newclient,lox), abusing their perms as staff(arial), or how about giving $$$$ to another fac for ftop rewards. Okay,how about ialax using a regen client? I see your point but ur point is kind of not so smart. Also about the new player base, wasnt that supposed to happen over 2 weeks ago? jerma event + like 3 different streamers? 2 of which took a ban cause of grwizards + noodles? Its okay tho swaz was gonna play a few days ago and stream it, nvm it changed to yesterday, oh wait it still didn't happen. while on the topic of streamers, didn't some1 from grass say a no no word and try to frame lilmanharvey? and didn't another gras kid say a no no word and got black listed? took a week for him to get un-blacklisted. Finally there was a whole ass 12 hour rollback cause noodles didn't want to take a week ban after some ******* water protted. I get how its kinda fucked that 1 guy shouldn't **** over 30 but what the ****. Nevermind that rollback was for the duping right? All the duping right? thats why pikfishes went from 500m to over 4b in 3 days, while the other facs grinding just as much went from 1b to about 2b. making posts abt it is stupid, the server is kind of fucked, and my long ass **** post isn't gonna do anything. Im just ranting cause ur points r dumb, and no one wants to talk abt what I said. sry for bad grammar I cba to put effort into this.
Nah you're just ****

Cal2030

Nah you're just ****
What the **** did you just fucking say about me, you little dog? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Joke^^ don't ban me <3

NewClient

Preach Brother #GrizardsGng, and we ain't dupin.

iAl3x

Sry to break to ya, you just suck **** at this game

_MrBits

Excuse me, what does your request to have a global unban do with the conduct of Grizzard? In this response, I will respond to all of your accusations. :)

1Q) " "extremely accurate" didn't 2 kids from blacked get banned cause they used some public alts months ago that got linked to some other kid? yeah, they got unban but if the system is as accurate as u say the kids shouldn't have been banned in the first place."

1A) From what you've described, it appears the alternate account checking system worded as intended. It's purpose is to link accounts and identify the alternate accounts of an IP address, which it did.

2Q) "u also say twars is moving towards getting a new player base rather than unbanning rule-breakers. I 100% agree, that's why grizwars got no punishment for duping(tobe bragged multiple times abt it"

2A) As you may know, Tob is a Quality Assurance member, therefore, he is always working to find duplication glitches and exploits, the event you are referring to is when he bragged his inventory while working with staff to find a duplication glitch on the live realm. Yes, he should've been on a dev realm to test this but, I can assure you he was working closely with staff to patch this glitch and Grizzards did not receive any of the items in question.

3Q) "or for glitch pearling"

3A) If you have any evidence of members of Grizzards glitching, please bring it to our attention and the attention of the staff via a Player Report on this forum. As all players know, Grizzards are not exempt from the rules, we study them closely, multiple members have carried out their punishments for glitching and or cheating.

4Q) "abusing their perms as staff(arial)"

4A) Ariel was staff before she joined back Grizzards, she has no incentive or reason to leak or abuse for us. I can confirm that she has never leaked information or abused it for us. Please report all staff abusing their permissions and access to the current Staff Manager.

5Q) "ow about giving $$$$ to another fac for ftop rewards"

5A) I am unsure how to respond to this previous allegation, Grizzards does not give "$$$$" to other factions for F Top Rewards, we have successfully maintained our stance as the top faction on both Pirate and Reforged, we have no reason to pay other factions.

6Q) "Okay,how about ialax using a regen client?"

6A) Although it may look as if he is using a "regen client", this allegation has been disproved multiple times, Alex was using 1.7x Fly Boost in Cosmic Client to complete regens in a very short amount of time, which is only a 7d ban.

7Q) "I see your point but ur point is kind of not so smart."

7A) Hopefully, me taking the time to respond to these absurd allegations will help clear up some misconceptions about the factions "Gizzards".

8Q) "Also about the new player base, wasnt that supposed to happen over 2 weeks ago? jerma event + like 3 different streamers? 2 of which took a ban cause of grwizards + noodles?"

8A) Yes, the new playerbase was planned to start arriving around two weeks ago, unfortunately, Jerma had some personal issues and the event was postponed until further notice. While I can't comment on the decisions or conduct of Noodes, I can say that any of Grizzards actions to get a streamer "banned" were completely justified. One of the streamers was not obeying the Twitch guidelines and the other made a decision to leave Treasure Wars, after the player "NewClient" stream snipped him in BedWars, and the player "xHydraHD" wrote a censored obscenity in the streamer's chat on Twitch. To the best of my knowledge, Noodles broke the Twitch guidelines while in a voice chat with their streamer while he was streaming, thus, causing him to be temporarily banned from Twitch.

9Q) "All the duping right? thats why pikfishes went from 500m to over 4b in 3 days, while the other facs grinding just as much went from 1b to about 2b."

9A) Grizzards is the biggest faction on Treasure Wars and consists of over 50 members, before the reset, we had around 300 IGs placed, at this rate, we would've made around 75000000 every 9 hours. Also, we raided multiple factions in this time and grinder scrolls and blazes. The Anti-Dupe mechanism is extremely well made, it prevents the duplication of any item with a unique ID, the only items that are dupeable are gear and various other non-valuable items. Even if we managed to duplicate infinite sets, no one would be able to afford to buy them from us. I know it seems hard to believe that two factions can be this dominant and powerful, however, we do not exploit duplication glitches, we have over ten Alpha and Quality Assurance members in our factions, we work very closely with the Staff Team and Director to help identify and prevent duplication glitches. I understand how hard it can be to compete with us, our faction is extremely valuable and powerful, therefore, we increase at a rapid pace compared to smaller and considerably weaker factions. For example, 1000 IGs will earn about 250000000 a night, 250 IGs will make around 62500000 a night, therefore, the faction that starts out with more value in spawners, will increase at a pace much faster than a faction with less, because we are able to reinvest more into them.

10Q) "Im just ranting cause ur points r dumb, and no one wants to talk abt what I said. sry for bad grammar I cba to put effort into this."

10A) My points are not "dumb" but, rather well thought out and illustrated in this response.

_MrBits

If you have any further concerns or questions, feel free to message me on Discord, I will always respond! :)

_MrBits

Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thanks.
If you would like to contact a member of the Treasure Wars Staff Team, please join the Treasure Wars Discord Server by clicking "here." After you have joined, please head to the #Support channel and react to the message, a ticket will be opened where you may talk to the Treasure Wars Staff Team.