treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Do you guys want Lachlan to come back, if not why?

How do you guys feel about Lachlan coming back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Excallbur

I think that if Lachlan came back, the player base would certainly increase and that's something the staff team have been trying to do so yea I think it's a good idea.

Flexxxin

Former Sr. Mod
I think that if Lachlan came back, the player base would certainly increase and that's something the staff team have been trying to do so yea I think it's a good idea.
Yeah but do you think they would just play his realm or other realms?

ItzBen_

Former Sr. Mod
Better get some better staff then!
I am not quite sure where that comment came from, the current staff team is doing a great job imo. As of right now we have no ban reports waiting to be done, nor ban appeals. And the activity in the staff team from what I have seen is always at least 3 members of staff on at a time. In preparation from Lachlans return we have done a lot of recruitment, with applications still open for new people to join the team. You may have also noticed the recent promotions in the team.

Flexxxin

Former Sr. Mod
I am not quite sure where that comment came from, the current staff team is doing a great job imo. As of right now we have no ban reports waiting to be done, nor ban appeals. And the activity in the staff team from what I have seen is always at least 3 members of staff on at a time. In preparation from Lachlans return we have done a lot of recruitment, with applications still open for new people to join the team. You may have also noticed the recent promotions in the team.
Staff getting promoted from helper to Sir.Mod within the space of a month? Better bloody hope that the staff know what they are doing. Or it will be chaos all over again!

Status
Not open for further replies.