treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

#DramaLlama Alert

Should ArcanePvP be unbanned

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcanePvP

I am officially quitting minecraft, I've decided there are better things in life than spending all day staring in front of a PC, if you want a explanation, Danny and catfish decided it may be fun if they framed me for hacking like immature 12 year olds, oh wait... Danny is, and he's banned.
Good luck To:

@Manuluke
@PieQuest
@Logon1027
In their futures, I may one day come back, but who knows? It's a big world with lots to offer, so personally, if I were you, I'd do the same, quit minecraft, go, and as boring as it sounds, actually do some work for once instead of staring at a screen all day and getting fat and lazy.
Bon Voyage
ArcanePvP

PieQuest

Well said Arcane, Well said.
I may go on like you some day, when that day is I can't foresee but I wish you luck on your journey to find whatever you seek.

PieQuest

Your, purpose was to help, even if you use hacks it does not matter, what does matter is the people you helped and how you helped them, farewell my friend

catfisher4life

I am officially quitting minecraft, I've decided there are better things in life than spending all day staring in front of a PC, if you want a explanation, Danny and catfish decided it may be fun if they framed me for hacking like immature 12 year olds, oh wait... Danny is, and he's banned.
Good luck To:

@Manuluke
@PieQuest
@Logon1027
In their futures, I may one day come back, but who knows? It's a big world with lots to offer, so personally, if I were you, I'd do the same, quit minecraft, go, and as boring as it sounds, actually do some work for once instead of staring at a screen all day and getting fat and lazy.
Bon Voyage
ArcanePvP
You're calling me an immature 12 year old? I never tried to frame you, I never even said that you were definitely hacking. I get it dude, you are made about being banned for a blacklisted mod, but I don't get why you would call @ThatKidDanny and I out for "framing you". So you know, good luck where ever you go.

ThatKidDanny

Good luck To:

@Manuluke
@PieQuest
@Logon1027
Bon Voyage
ArcanePvP
You was using blacklisted mods...

PieQuest

I agree with ThatKidDanny but I also agree that ThatKidDanny is unreliable and overall, should also follow your footsteps, atlas Arcane is being mature unlike you Danny

PieQuest

Note: Before you reply to my thread remember to check your grammar! like seriously you can't go on about in the forums posting things with careless errors.

camjm21

I think both you and piequest are the 12 year olds with the colored text and all of the big words.

Jkdawg

Good luck To:

@Manuluke
@PieQuest
@Logon1027
Bon Voyage
ArcanePvP
I have a job... so does logon and neither of us is fat.

Well good luck with your own life live it to the fullest

PieQuest

There's something everyone here needs to know, me and Arcane use coloured text and big words to help apply the feelings behind the text into the post. We spend more time editing the posts and making the text bigger- meaning that we actually care about what we write, unlike some others.

Legacy18

There's something everyone here needs to know, me and Arcane use coloured text and big words to help apply the feelings behind the text into the post. We spend more time editing the posts and making the text bigger- meaning that we actually care about what we write, unlike some others.
It's annoying af, seriously

PieQuest

You can complain more on a private conversation with me. My point is that this is not the place to discuss how you should reply to a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.