treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Empowered Cracked Rune

Which one would you prefer?

• Total voters

Iceified_

I think that there should be an empowered version of the cracked rune. Right now, they are rising in price and rarity and many runes such as Icicle 10, Fat 12 and Anti Life 10 are very rare. Receiving one of these will give a bigger chance to get these items as you will either get to pick which one you want to remove, or you receive a 2-4x higher chance to remove a rune that you want. My two suggestions:

Suggestion 1: Add the empowered crack rune which can choose one enchant to remove a piece of gear.

Suggestion 2: Remove 2-4 enchants, similar as to how the empowered slot crystal works.

Suggestion 2 Would be better as hardly anyone is selling a cracked rune as they can only come from Heroic Scrolls, this could lower the rarity and economy on runes +1

TLGamingHD

Senior Moderator
Senior Mod
Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
+1 As you said, some runes are quite rare. Adding something like your suggestion would be very useful.

ItzDonut

Quality Assurance
Event
+1 - Would love to see suggestions 2 implemented as it will slow down the rune economy!

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
+1, it’s an interesting idea and I think it would do good in the economy.

Stunnxr_

Alpha Team
Quality Assurance
Event
+1 empowered cracked runes sound like a fantastic idea, those items with loads of runes applied which contains high level runes such as fat 12 and icicle 10 just as you mentioned are a pain to get off and are very costly as a cracked rune of 99% goes for around 5-6m from what I have seen, this means that it would take any player a very long time to achieve the removal of the rune that they want. I also believe that the chance of receiving cracked runes in general should be buffed as the majority of the time when you get a kill either plate mail or health boost are on the piece that you don't want it to be on therefore not being worth to use.

Iceified_

+1 empowered cracked runes sound like a fantastic idea, those items with loads of runes applied which contains high level runes such as fat 12 and icicle 10 just as you mentioned are a pain to get off and are very costly as a cracked rune of 99% goes for around 5-6m from what I have seen, this means that it would take any player a very long time to achieve the removal of the rune that they want. I also believe that the chance of receiving cracked runes in general should be buffed as the majority of the time when you get a kill either plate mail or health boost are on the piece that you don't want it to be on therefore not being worth to use.
Even more than 5-6m now, they are often on ah for 12-17m and they sell.