treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Enchance Mythic Loot Crates

Would you like to see this?

• Yes

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
So, I was thinking that Mythic loot crates don't really have huge differences with Rares at this point. Most of the crates that you open, common runes and really basic gear is what you most like will get. Now, without saying they are "bad" in any sense, considering you can get some pretty good items out of them, I feel like they need a little enhancement. The chances of getting those good items at this stage, in my opinion, are quite slim. On the other hand, to get those mythic crates you will most likely need decent gear and in most cases, risk losing it. (Magma Lord especially). Getting something better for a reward would make more people actually try to get them which could result in a more active warzone down the line. Last but not least, if that does end up happening, making the crates themselves more rare could also be a great idea to follow these changes.

Let me know what you think about it, any feedback is highly appreciated.

eZlee

Hello.
So, I was thinking that Mythic loot crates don't really have huge differences with Rares at this point. Most of the crates that you open, common runes and really basic gear is what you most like will get. Now, without saying they are "bad" in any sense, considering you can get some pretty good items out of them, I feel like they need a little enhancement. The chances of getting those good items at this stage, in my opinion, are quite slim. On the other hand, to get those mythic crates you will most likely need decent gear and in most cases, risk losing it. (Magma Lord especially). Getting something better for a reward would make more people actually try to get them which could result in a more active warzone down the line. Last but not least, if that does end up happening, making the crates themselves more rare could also be a great idea to follow these changes.

+1, would be nice to see mythics boosted

Deanico

I love the idea, but If it was to be buffed that would make the server a bit to easy to get God tier items dont you think?

+1 mythics are a waste of money when you can legit get common runes and steak from them? mythic crates are pretty easy to find but if you boosted them a bit more i think you would have a lot more competition in warzone to retrieve them and also the economy would be more available for the pvp facs that do go out into warzone and sell the mythics on ah. PLEASE BOOST

RO__K

Hello.

I feel like they should completely get rid of the bosses they have right now, and remake them into much harder bosses with more abilities. At this moment, they just deal damage and don't do much else. Along with new bosses, a new loot system could be added tweaking the mythic crates. Making each crate worth more as the bosses are much harder than before. This is a must in my opinion.

I feel like they should completely get rid of the bosses they have right now, and remake them into much harder bosses with more abilities. At this moment, they just deal damage and don't do much else. Along with new bosses, a new loot system could be added tweaking the mythic crates. Making each crate worth more as the bosses are much harder than before. This is a must in my opinion.
Totally agree on that one, great suggestion. That being said though, doing something like this will take a lot of time and effort.

Deanico

I see where you're coming from and I agree, but getting a small buff I don't think will make god sets that easier to achieve
I understand but it will make it easier, I think the point of them being so difficult is that you need to grind them up and hope you get lucky. :) Just my personal opinion :)

xDestructive

Maybe along with the gear that is already in the crate, gear from any of the classes should be added. Also, make all the gear protection 4 unbreaking 3 and come with more than a max of 2 custom enchants.

Gunzal

+1. I'd say that they should boost the Crates and then make the bosses a lot harder so that they're an actual challenge.
By boosting them, there would only be rare/mythic runes along with removing the protection 3 gear and shovels that you get.

vMitchh

+1 no body likes getting 2 flame cloak runes, a sharpness shovel and a prot 3 piece from a mythic crate

ItzBen_

Former Sr. Mod
Yep they just are not good enough. At this tier you shouldn't be getting hoes and shovels. I made a suggestion on this not long back and it received a lot of support.

Status
Not open for further replies.