treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Fav type of realm

Stunnxr_

Has to be factions for me to be honest, as I enjoy all aspects of this game mode, pvp with factions is the best it is going to get in my personal opinion, it is so much fun playing with your friends and competing against other factions while having fun. Then being able to be rewarded for those who are the best factions on the server, overall the factions experience is worthwhile in my eyes as it gives a perfect balance of fun and competitiveness.

OhBuzz

Has to be factions for me to be honest, as I enjoy all aspects of this game mode, pvp with factions is the best it is going to get in my personal opinion, it is so much fun playing with your friends and competing against other factions while having fun. Then being able to be rewarded for those who are the best factions on the server, overall the factions experience is worthwhile in my eyes as it gives a perfect balance of fun and competitiveness.
I personally prefer SB, but factions has always had a place in my heart for the listed activities.

TLGamingHD

I'm in love with factions, altough I do like some normal mini game stuff :) Also played Prison for a bit. It can be fun, but its just mining .... eh... XD