treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Fix Haunted not fun to play anymore

Would you want to play in a realm with 1 OP fac and no chance to get in it?Phil's votes don't matter

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjantonio

Haunted was a fun realm when there was not just 1 op fac with all the op players in it.You go into the warzone you will get ganked by them.Haunted's f top is even worst second 2 top with is an abandoned fac is which is 84mil and the top fac is 866mil.Who would want to play in a realm like that I bet they could not even go 1 week without being in a fac.

EmOne_

Every realm has the same problem man
It's factions, there needs to be at least one #1 faction. Also, Haunted isn't active, of course there's one fac op compared to the others

KJ_Wilson

Hhahahahahhahaha this post is pathetic. Grow up Sj. You were in our fac at one point and didn't complain. What are you expecting staff to do that we're op? How about trying to get the realm against us? Something ffs. I'm leader and nothing someone like you says its not going to change at all.

Sully

Haunted was a fun realm when there was not just 1 op fac with all the op players in it.You go into the warzone you will get ganked by them.Haunted's f top is even worst second 2 top with is an abandoned fac is which is 84mil and the top fac is 866mil.Who would want to play in a realm like that I bet they could not even go 1 week without being in a fac.
If I get unbanned I'll fk them all up ;D

Jenson

Lol or.... you could stop bitching about us, make a faction with people you know and the rest of the half decent people left and try to challenge us ... exactly like we did. Just remember that's exactly what we did

Akay

Come on forgotten and compare F Top 1 and 2 to the rest of the factions on f top, lmao

Jenson

And sj you are dumb asf someone outside of our faction got the cupid class, we just brought it off of them

Status
Not open for further replies.