treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Forgotten God Rank Gem Giveaway!!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreopros

Hola peeps,

So recently Consolidation did a dp of all his items on forgotten, and one of those items happened to be a god rank gem. By some miracle I was the one that ended up getting it. Instead of doing a dp in game I figured I'd do a forums giveaway so I could give it to someone that doesn't already have god.

If you would like to enter this giveaway just leave a comment below and on July 19th I will put all the forums names that commented below in a Random Name Generator. If you already have god on forgotten please Do Not Enter Or Comment!!! If the random name generator comes up with a name that already has god I will reroll the names.

I will record me rolling the names just so no one has a reason to whine about it. I will post the winner on the forums thread and if you win I will msg you privately as well. Good luck to everyone!!! <3

Teh

Hola peeps,

So recently Consolidation did a dp of all his items on forgotten, and one of those items happened to be a god rank gem. By some miracle I was the one that ended up getting it. Instead of doing a dp in game I figured I'd do a forums giveaway so I could give it to someone that doesn't already have god.

If you would like to enter this giveaway just leave a comment below and on July 19th I will put all the forums names that commented below in a Random Name Generator. If you already have god on forgotten please Do Not Enter Or Comment!!! If the random name generator comes up with a name that already has god I will reroll the names.

I will record me rolling the names just so no one has a reason to whine about it. I will post the winner on the forums thread and if you win I will msg you privately as well. Good luck to everyone!!! <3

Psssst Oreo send it this way

drewbot9000

Hola peeps,

droox

Status
Not open for further replies.