treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

ForgottenWoods (beef)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkes1

Like I said, I learned how to raid from horn this season. This is the only season I actually attempted to be useful in. And sweat wouldn't really fit how easy this season was for us. It was more like sitting in a classroom all day and having to deal with people blurting out false information (Such as yourself)
can’t wait till next season hopefully all the realms merge then you will hopefully understand how trash yall tryhards are
if people actually bother play next season youll be bent over sideways and youll probably rage quit

hawkes1

We'll see about that :) When we win don't try to accuse us of duping.
the only way which is possible for you to win or come remotely close is if you either dupe, vclip into bases or everyone else quits. so if u do win, i will go ahead and accuse you, you stupid braindead creature

hawkes1

If you would kindly read the 4th rule of the network that would be great. :D
if you took the time to actually look at the players on this server, youd know i could not care less about your rules. i am not disrespecting you, i am simply being honest, and politely telling you that your wrong opinion could not mean more to me in the least. Thanks goodbye

Slpstk

that makes it even worse, you sweated your whole life on this block game, yet you dont know how to raid?
i mean thats just frankly embarrassing. If your sweating out minecraft for years, and you can still barely play, your doing something wrong. And since youve been around this long and still as irrelevant and unknown as you are its just tragic. You are the most irrelevant, unloved, incapable member of staff ive ever had to witness, the fact youeven got staff is beyond me and a meme in itself. shut up and get good, stop crying because your beyond awful at minecraft kid.
the only way which is possible for you to win or come remotely close is if you either dupe, vclip into bases or everyone else quits. so if u do win, i will go ahead and accuse you, you stupid braindead creature
"I am not disrespecting you" Hmmm interesting

eZlee

I’m not saying you can’t “joke” around with the community, but when you comment on posts like these, it’s makes you seem unprofessional.
Lol akay how professional is twars at this point
Omegalul

tooooooooooofast

"I am not disrespecting you" Hmmm interesting
Yea akay is right before in the team if a staff member kept on having conversations like this on forums they’d get “talked to” not sure how it is now but watch out or else a clown mario looking dude will snatch that pink tag and NB you.

All yall shut the **** up, only real OG's of forgotten that actually made a name for themselves that I see here is ezlee and horn but they know i was better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.