treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Galaxy + Ravager Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackFaz

I just think galaxy and ravager are too impossible to get.
I think they should be added at a very very low percentage to mythic chests and heroic clue scrolls.
It should be the same rarity as god rank imo but they are currently impossible to get and I think that disadvantages some of the player base.

kastroz2

no, these classes are rare for a reason, they are undoubtedly one of the if not best classes in the game. being able to gain 12 lore weapon or a full 50 lore set is so big i think keeping these classes as event rewards is perfectly fine. it also is not impossible to get, there are atleast 15-20 players who own the galaxy/ravenger class which near half our playerbase.

JackFaz

they aren’t rare though they are impossible to get because no events are happening. If events happen every weeks that’s fine their possible to get. These classes are not better than god rank imo yet god rank is in the loot tables so I believe they should have the same rarity. Also those players got ravaged and galaxy when they were possible to p2w for but now there’s no chance at all atm to get them which just isn’t good.

obadiahio

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Galaxy and Ravager will not be added to any loot tables. They are rare for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.