treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Global ban reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonG0D

Dear TreasureWars.

I wouldn't write this unless It was insanely important to the community, I feel like the server has fell dramatically in the past because of all friends/gg players being banned.

I think it is time TreasureWars pull there heads out their asses and do the right thing to embrace the community, yes Lachlan/Vik may not be doing anything but funding the server right now, but the player count used to be over 1000 but now its 100-300 I wouldn't create this thread unless it was vital to TreasureWars survival so please do the right thing have a global unban start again and let everyone return to the server they love and enjoy.

PS: Try pulling out more updates new plugins new enchants stuff like that.

Thanks for reading

~ Noob

@Bladehell @Oreopros @heyimliz_ @GamerGirl28

Enderslayer

Lol no global unban
You've basically already done this, I feel as if if we are to have a global unban that we need a better anti-cheat and better staff. I think also the pv's of players who have been banned for hacking and dosing should be reset (Myself included even though I would never do such a thing but ay what can I do to prove xD), and that it's should be a controlled experiment. In a way the ban evading thing could easily be counted as an experiment, and as you can tell so far it has only impacted toward for the better.

Bondax

-1 Staff do their best to make the server fun and safe for us, just because people get banned isn't the reason for the low numbers..

xXKHSninjaXx

@Oreopros this is the only suggestion I can think of that will revive TreasureWars. But you and others have said no to this, therefore you have an alternative to saving TreasureWars. So Oreo, what is the alternative...

JayJayChang

Dear TreasureWars.

I wouldn't write this unless It was insanely important to the community, I feel like the server has fell dramatically in the past because of all friends/gg players being banned.

I think it is time TreasureWars pull there heads out their asses and do the right thing to embrace the community, yes Lachlan/Vik may not be doing anything but funding the server right now, but the player count used to be over 1000 but now its 100-300 I wouldn't create this thread unless it was vital to TreasureWars survival so please do the right thing have a global unban start again and let everyone return to the server they love and enjoy.

PS: Try pulling out more updates new plugins new enchants stuff like that.

Thanks for reading

~ Noob

@Bladehell @Oreopros @heyimliz_ @GamerGirl28
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.