treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Global Unban

Yes for a Global Unban or No

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so i know that not all people will agree with me and this one, but since treasure wars is dead and there is a new admin, I belive there should be a global unban. If they do consider this, that would mean all players would be unbanned. As a result the banned players and the new admins can interact with each other. I mean, it is not a terrible idea, but people have there opinions. All i wanted to say is, that people who hack, either didnt like the server, didnt like the admins, or didnt did not like the community.

Landon

A global unban could be a good idea for bans that are not related to Cheating. As we unban them, they will just come back with a client.

_Loxx

I am all ways for a second chance, and this could bring more players to the server. You may think that the "hackers" will come back. But that isn't the problem because they will be caught within the first week or two. That's because someone who knows how to hack well will never get caught. Talking both from first and second hand experience.

Landon

I am all ways for a second chance, and this could bring more players to the server. You may think that the "hackers" will come back. But that isn't the problem because they will be caught within the first week or two. That's because someone who knows how to hack well will never get caught. Talking both from first and second hand experience.
They could be caught in a week or two but there is also a very high chance that some of them won’t get caught. This is especially bad during the first week of a server as people are just starting their bases and factions and sets and if they lose everything to a hacker, they will probably quit.

Kalzo

had one before or during s4 can't remember- amount of players was still dreadful. wouldnt help at all

NoobBusters

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Mod
I know alot of people who got banned for suspected duping or some other reason not related to hacking and I think they'd play again along with lots of other people. So +1

eZlee

yeah i agree with this statement, But right now the sever could use one,to gain players for beta
Betas gonna hit 150 players max
Then the one realm they release after wards won’t go above 150 cause everyone’s gonna be an explorer
Mark my words

Betas gonna hit 150 players max
Then the one realm they release after wards won’t go above 150 cause everyone’s gonna be an explorer
Mark my words
no they would give people the ranks on the other planets
because they payed for that rank of the store or got it in game

eZlee

no they would give people the ranks on the other planets
because they payed for that rank of the store or got it in game
you say "they would" assuming that this server always keeps their promises and does everything in an orderly fashion. Obviously you havent been around long enough to see that isnt entirely the case

_Loxx

Ranks transfer just like season 3 when molten and frozen were merged with reforged and forgotten
Hear me out why that would be a bad idea. Imagine if you played Forgotten, and after Beta Pirate was the first realm to open, so then if they transferred your rank from Forgotten on Pirate that would be fine right? But then what if Forgotten was the next realm to open after Pirate? Then you would either have a rank on both Pirate and Forgotten ( which is technically duping ranks ), or they would remove your rank from Forgotten and keep it on Pirate. Either of those two are terrible options. Because in the first one the whole server will have God, and in the second you would loose your rank on your main realm.

Status
Not open for further replies.