treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Global Unbans

Should a global unban happen fr people who have been banned for more than a year?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneKoalaz

I think everyone who has been banned for more than a year come reset should be unbanned
because it stupid for that i got banned once for doing nothing wrong and i have had friends that been falsely banned many time

Should this happen?

please suggestions below if it's a negative comment please specify why

thanks InsaneKoalaz

Mega__

It would help, but I'd say anyone who was definitely just an alt someone hacked on shouldn't be banned.

bwekky

I think everyone who has been banned for more than a year come reset should be unbanned
because it stupid for that i got banned once for doing nothing wrong and i have had friends that been falsely banned many time

Should this happen?

thanks InsaneKoalaz
This could bring up the daily player base but the server would be filled with even more negativity, hackers, scammers, dossers, etc. this can only make the legit players leave and then once all the people who are unbanned get banned the server will be dead. So -1

Nazgul

Should this happen?

thanks InsaneKoalaz
Just buy an unban... and think about all the hackers and scammers who would come back no thank you -1

Mega__

This could bring up the daily player base but the server would be filled with even more negativity, hackers, scammers, dossers, etc. this can only make the legit players leave and then once all the people who are unbanned get banned the server will be dead. So -1
Just buy an unban... and think about all the hackers and scammers who would come back no thank you -1
There's a pretty simple solution here...

Brztt

The server is dead

Felixthecat7

Former Sr. Mod
I am -1.

While this would raise the playerbase it would mean all the hackers / negative players and in general rule breaker's would be unbanned from the server. This would mean the server would become more toxic, full of hackers and therefore less fun to play. In addition, all the work that has been put into from players and staff to report and get these rule breakers banned will have been for nothing. These players would come back and the entire process would have to start again.

If you feel you have been unfairly banned, I would highly suggest making an appeal. Appeals are regularly looked at by staff, and I can assure you if there is evidence your ban is false, you will be unbanned.
If you have broken rules in the past, but realize now that this was wrong, I suggest buying an unban. While it does cost money, its the only way to be unbanned, assuming your ban was fair.

I would love to see the playerbase raised, and all unfairly banned players to be unbanned, however this is the wrong way to go about it. The playerbase needs different solution's to be raised and as previously states, unfair bans are looked into in the appeals section. Staff are not robots, they do make mistakes, but we will also unban you if there is proof your ban was unfair

Horn34

Alpha Team
-1 usually there is a reason for the ban, however if it was a false ban, then you can appeal it, there is also the option to buy an unban from the store

InsaneKoalaz

It would help, but I'd say anyone who was definitely just an alt someone hacked on shouldn't be banned.
but thats y im saying what cosmic did a couple months back. anyone who was banned for a year or more that didn't included dossers got unbanned

InsaneKoalaz

There's a pretty simple solution here...
-1, it feels wrong to be honest...
-1 usually there is a reason for the ban, however if it was a false ban, then you can appeal it, there is also the option to buy an unban from the store
We have the option to buy an unban on the store which I think is enough.
-1 no thank you, i don't want hackers back on the server.
I am -1.

While this would raise the playerbase it would mean all the hackers / negative players and in general rule breaker's would be unbanned from the server. This would mean the server would become more toxic, full of hackers and therefore less fun to play. In addition, all the work that has been put into from players and staff to report and get these rule breakers banned will have been for nothing. These players would come back and the entire process would have to start again.

If you feel you have been unfairly banned, I would highly suggest making an appeal. Appeals are regularly looked at by staff, and I can assure you if there is evidence your ban is false, you will be unbanned.
If you have broken rules in the past, but realize now that this was wrong, I suggest buying an unban. While it does cost money, its the only way to be unbanned, assuming your ban was fair.

I would love to see the playerbase raised, and all unfairly banned players to be unbanned, however this is the wrong way to go about it. The playerbase needs different solution's to be raised and as previously states, unfair bans are looked into in the appeals section. Staff are not robots, they do make mistakes, but we will also unban you if there is proof your ban was unfair
like i said in the first post it would be people who have been banned for more than a year not everybody because all of you guys what it seem like its the whole server gettting unbanned which it aint its people that HAVE BEEN BANNED for more than a year FFS

Nazgul

like i said in the first post it would be people who have been banned for more than a year not everybody because all of you guys what it seem like its the whole server gettting unbanned which it aint its people that HAVE BEEN BANNED for more than a year FFS
Still a lot of scammers and hackers that would be banned

_xDestinyx_

-1, the staff team has worked hard on banning all the hackers, scammers, ddosers and all those other bad people, imagine if all of them got unbanned. I understand that some people were "falsely banned" but if they really wanted to play on the server they would either buy an unban or make an appeal. Those are just my thoughts :p

Zayion

-1, it feels wrong to be honest...
-1, the staff team has worked hard on banning all the hackers, scammers, ddosers and all those other bad people, imagine if all of them got unbanned. I understand that some people were "falsely banned" but if they really wanted to play on the server they would either buy an unban or make an appeal. Those are just my thoughts :p
-1 no thank you, i don't want hackers back on the server.
All you guys saying -1 because of hackers:

You do realize only poor kids actually reuse NFA alts, and why would they come back on a dead server they've been banned on for over a year

Status
Not open for further replies.