treasurewars.net Loading...
Join our offical discord server! Loading...

Goodbye TreasureWars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Minerbeef

I am finally quitting! Well, sort of.!!!

Well then, I never thought this would happen but it is time for me to hang my hat and coat up. TreasureWars is no longer a server we once knew. I congratulate Ben and Chris from bringing it back from the **** but it isn't the result most of us were looking for. Ever since Haunted was merged with Cursed and everything began to change into Cosmic, we all knew that the server was going to die very quickly, especially Cursed.
Cursed is by far the weakest realm, the players are toxic and quite frankly a little bunch of melts, they all need to go learn some life lessons. The Updates, well, they went to plan to begin with, then went awful. You changed one of the only unique features we had and that was the Enchantment Colors, I think we all preferred them to be Grey, well, all the TreasureWars OG players and not the Cosmic failures. Staff have changed too much and the new staff agenda is god awful and is definitely not productive, for example I was banned for `Distribution of Hacked Clients`. Let me guess, I was the first player to be banned for this? Doesn't matter, as long as they follow the job it's fine. Seriously though, you're going to continue to lose players if you do not sort the server out. Work needs to be done to it, updates need to be tested, working and properly finished before pushing. Take the reset for example, 50% of the server is currently disabled. Oh well, i'll be back when the server is actually in a working condition.

Honourable Mentions!!
  • KJ_Wilson - The OG Faction Owner
  • Jensonm123 - The B-tec KJ, a little wet when it comes to everything @Jenson
  • Stempicus - The better Owner, Dominos Worker, Curry Despiser, Chicken Connoisseur, Kunta Kinte @stempicus98
  • HTRC - One of the better mods, always chill and had some funny moments with his little wheeze @HTRC
  • Acid - A little rat, can't stand him @Acid
  • Mikey - Our vClipper
  • Mexican - Our border hopper, sound guy @Mr_MexicanGuy
  • Sean - Still have to put up with him >.< @OhhSean
  • Jeeqa - we made each other @Jeeqa
  • Bahooda - we all laughed at everything this lad said
  • Narric - Ahhh, "what do yaaa meannnn" @Narricwow
  • Froggy - "You look like a froggy" @ImFroggy
  • Chino - Another one of our vClippers
  • Element - Massive P2W
  • Matt - Still remember when you 1 tapped me in full 10 lore back on Haunted January 2016 days !! @SkillzMatt
  • Pritesh - GGSpookyAxe, one of the old OGS I remember
  • Salty - Andys big brother
  • Andy - Saltys little brother
  • ShotgunPulse - Our shotgun raids soundboard @ixPulse
  • Panda - Chill Geezer
  • @EntirePhilRoster - I will miss you all, <3
Right, i'm off for a pissup Monday, peacing the scene boiz

Acid

you put a decent message for everyone and i get that, what a cunt glad ur g0ne you bastard -.-

RO__K

Well then, I never thought this would happen but it is time for me to hang my hat and coat up. TreasureWars is no longer a server we once knew. I congratulate Ben and Chris from bringing it back from the **** but it isn't the result most of us were looking for. Ever since Haunted was merged with Cursed and everything began to change into Cosmic, we all knew that the server was going to die very quickly, especially Cursed.
Cursed is by far the weakest realm, the players are toxic and quite frankly a little bunch of melts, they all need to go learn some life lessons. The Updates, well, they went to plan to begin with, then went awful. You changed one of the only unique features we had and that was the Enchantment Colors, I think we all preferred them to be Grey, well, all the TreasureWars OG players and not the Cosmic failures. Staff have changed too much and the new staff agenda is god awful and is definitely not productive, for example I was banned for `Distribution of Hacked Clients`. Let me guess, I was the first player to be banned for this? Doesn't matter, as long as they follow the job it's fine. Seriously though, you're going to continue to lose players if you do not sort the server out. Work needs to be done to it, updates need to be tested, working and properly finished before pushing. Take the reset for example, 50% of the server is currently disabled. Oh well, i'll be back when the server is actually in a working condition.

Honourable Mentions!!
  • Stempicus - The better Owner, Dominos Worker, Curry Despiser, Chicken Connoisseur, Kunta Kinte @stempicus98
  • HTRC - One of the better mods, always chill and had some funny moments with his little wheeze @HTRC
  • Mikey - Our vClipper
  • Element - Massive P2W
  • Matt - Still remember when you 1 tapped me in full 10 lore back on Haunted January 2016 days !! @SkillzMatt
  • Panda - Chill Geezer
Ok I see you

bwekky

Alpha Team
Event
Content

Honourable Mentions!!
  • Mikey - Our vClipper
  • Element - Massive P2W
  • Panda - Chill Geezer
Nooo miner my boy... why!?

InsaneKoalaz

Honourable Mentions!!
  • Mikey - Our vClipper
  • Element - Massive P2W
  • Panda - Chill Geezer
plz miner dont leave me

Status
Not open for further replies.